Why is Joe Rogan trying to censor Rogan Watch?

You sound like a Rogan fan.

You have my sympathy.

It's obvious you're one of those diehard bumsniffs I was referring to. I mean, "hater" - are you serious? LOL.
You're calling people 'bumsniffs' but laughing at the word 'hater'.

Get a life, Roganwatch

Yes Rogan is a clown.

He wants to dish out to others while hiding behind a mic but can't take the heat when someone does it to him...using his own words.

Rogan basically can't stand to hear his own bullshit

You can make money on youtube.
The youtube channel is using nothing but rogans podcast to get more views
more views = more money
They're using Rogan and his content to make money

Doesn't seem that difficult to understand.
Wrong. Rogan owns the content on that channel and actually had ads put on the RoganWatch channel himself.

Yep, that means Rogan was making money off this absolute loser trying his hardest to damage him. He was actually a stream of revenue for Joe.

Wrong. Rogan owns the content on that channel and actually had ads put on the RoganWatch channel himself.

Yep, that means Rogan was making money off this absolute loser trying his hardest to damage him. He was actually a stream of revenue for Joe.
Did not know this. Thx.

Edit "to make him sound racist"??

They didn't have to edit. Just play the clips.

And if someone who doesn't listen to Rogan at all just hears a bunch of spliced together clips of him saying that stuff then of course they might think he is racist. Or for people to actually listen to him and learn what kind of person he is they would come to the conclusion that he is joking around on a light hearted podcast and is not a real racist. That's why spliced together clips made by someone with an agenda is BS.

You make it sound like they edited his racist comments to make them seem worse. I watched many of them right live from the podcasts and they ARE racist comments. No editing necessary.

Racial humor does not make someone a racist.

Did Joe really say that wifi makes air different and that he can feel it?

Wish that channel was still up. That seems like a good one.

Rogan's afraid they will expose his wife's real identity..

People are so ridiculous. The only time that I have heard him say something like this is when he said that he was out on a trip in the middle of no where, no body else was around and he was describing the feeling of being secluded out in nature. He did bring up how there wasn't a gazillion wifi internet signals flying through the air and it just felt different out there without all of that static. He wasn't actually trying to make an argument that Wifi changes the air or anything. He was really just describing how the secluded feeling out in nature is different than what you get in the city. People just read into these comments so much, that is why Rogan Watch is so retarded. Joe can't say anything unless he is trying to make a scientific factual argument because if he does a bunch of no lifes are going to insult him about it.

Why not just leave this here
tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

He is literally fighting for his life.

No, Him being a millionaire makes it less surprising that he does something about it. If you can do something about it, why wouldn't you?

If it was someone making a funny joke I am sure he would, but it isn't. It's one or more losers who dissect every word he says and splices them together to try to make him look bad (which you can do with anyone). Maybe instead of Rogan putting up with it like you suggest those people can find something useful to do with their time instead of following a celebrity like a crazy ex girlfriend.

People can listen to his podcast within context and make their own conclusions instead of edited nonsense from obvious haters. If talking about the male physique makes you gay then all of Sherdog is gay.
Lmao...white knighting for Joe Rogan. A new Sherdog low.

People are so ridiculous. The only time that I have heard him say something like this is when he said that he was out on a trip in the middle of no where, no body else was around and he was describing the feeling of being secluded out in nature. He did bring up how there wasn't a gazillion wifi internet signals flying through the air and it just felt different out there without all of that static. He wasn't actually trying to make an argument that Wifi changes the air or anything. He was really just describing how the secluded feeling out in nature is different than what you get in the city. People just read into these comments so much, that is why Rogan Watch is so retarded. Joe can't say anything unless he is trying to make a scientific factual argument because if he does a bunch of no lifes are going to insult him about it.

People only feel good when they shit on others no matter what and they don`t care about the context and only comment based on headlines, welcome to the Internet.

Roganwatch is a psycho. Even if you don't like Rogan, at least admit that obssesively posting a bunch of out of context videos is not healthy.

I don't know about wifi but I could always tell when a tv was on when I was younger even if I was in another room or outside. The air felt different, almost electric.

I don''t have proof so don't bother asking.

You're asking about a man who:
  1. Cried over Honda ? Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her like 90% of Shertards but the crying over her was really silly and strange.
  2. Stated that in viking times Brock was the sort of man who would have come on a ship and you'd run, wtf kind of sport commentary is that?
  3. Is still talking about Brock.
  4. Smokes more herb than snoop dog and uses "Alpha Brain"
His crying over Ronda was the worst for Rogan. Look man, he's a person. He's still very successful and his podcast is a place where people across the world get introduced to new ideas, technologies, and global and historical happenings. He has a lot of compelling guests on.1

The source of all his mental weakness is, he jerks off every day.

Why was the sub-section on reddit pulled down? Obviously we know who did it, but what was the reason given?

Back