why do young professional women have problem dating guys with low paying jobs?

I believe in true love, it's real to me and my wife so you-all can suck it. Keep looking for something better while happiness is just a true commitment away fellas.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I have a loving woman who has stuck by me during my broke ass times. I'm just saying that there are tons of chicks out there who care way to much about status/money.

Just learn to lie really well and that should solve your problem. Then after you fuck them a few times dump their ass and tell them the truth. That should teach them to not be shallow.

Right, so you want them for their money and don't get why they don't bite. Gotcha.

Nobody in today's society wants a leech for a long term partner, men or women. The difference is men will fuck chicks that are below their financial level but they wont stay with them.

the neighborhood/campus is pretty sweet, I was actually born only a few blocks away but moved out of nyc before high school. what do u do and what's ur girl studying if u don't mind me asking?

Dude with a sig like that it will be unbelievable if you get any chicks let alone good ones :p

Who did you lose the bet to?

I would let her work there. It would lower her self-confidence and I would add to that with daily insults. this would ensure that she stays with me.

This guy knows whats up,the bad boy game gets them and keeps them.

I know some well to do chicks who date absolute losers cause they are attracted to that aspect.

There are three, basic types of women.
Breeders, climbers and post-menopausal hags.

Breeders follow their impulses as far as subconsciously appraising their partners on the basis of what sort of genetic contribution they bring to the table. The more attractive the woman, the pickier they will be. They choose mates solely by Darwinian criteria: physical prowess, intelligence, aptitude, resources. Some successful women are breeders to their core, they can be attracted if you bring the right stuff to the table. If you aren't rich or smart, you had better be awfully good looking.

Climbers are all about status- these women are wholly self-centered and exist solely to coif their own image in the eyes of other people. They have overridden their nature and replaced it with a narrative on 'success'. They make terrible mothers and will choose mates strictly on the basis of what others will think of their station in life, so, money or power is what gets their attention. If you have neither, they don't care about you.

Post menopausal hags are all women who, after their ovaries dry out, must reconcile how they once lived their lives with what their life has become, now that they're no longer sexually viable entities. Don't worry, no matter how shallow the bitch may be today, one day, she'll have to look in the mirror and see that old lady staring back that nobody wants. We can still produce offspring and attract sexually viable women until the day we die. Game, set, match: men.

If you're a loser who offers nothing in the way of looks, accomplishment, aptitude or resources, then you have to take a seat in the shallow end of the Darwinian pool, shagging it out with less desirable genetic material.

The game is simple, but it is not fair.

if you were making a decent wage and had the choice between A: Hot or B: Hot and wealthy, which would you choose?

lol Enough said. Plain and simple.
Although, I'm sure most men will choose both. But women think differently.

Because all the good looking guys to them work shit jobs and the okay not so good looking work real good jobs

are you serioulsy asking this question???

why would a successful woman want a successful man????

are you serioulsy asking this question???

why would a successful woman want a successful man????

successful women dont really know what they want. 10-15 years from now the world will be filled with depressed middle age women who regret they never had a kid and a family and its too late now. Hell I see this on daily bases, women who thought they were all that in their 20s/30s just because they had a good job and forget about rest of the world and now realise their job wasnt enough to fulfill them

successful women dont really know what they want. 10-15 years from now the world will be filled with depressed middle age women who regret they never had a kid and a family and its too late now. Hell I see this on daily bases, women who thought they were all that in their 20s/30s just because they had a good job and forget about rest of the world and now realise their job wasnt enough to fulfill them

so in your universe successful women cant have kids or get married intresting

See, I knew we could find common ground. It's when men finally realize that women DO look to them for security and primarily 'wants' that they can make a wiser choice on finding a woman. Once you realize this you may even find a woman who 'wants' YOU and not what you can do for them as you can start seeing through the BS games. Women are clever and their praise is an addiction to us men.

... Is it really a big realization that women have wants and desires just like real people? Yikes.

I think this thread is full of guys who are used smoking weed and getting hummers from skanks in the parking lot of the local TGI Fridays, and then pissed that the Yale graduate i-banker making $400,000/yr + bonuses won't give them the time of day.

Back