why do young professional women have problem dating guys with low paying jobs?

Thats just how it is here in New York. Its crazy how much different a woman will look at you when you make good money. When you are under 22 good looks, charm, a car, and your own place is all you really need, shit you don't even need all of those.

The quality of the pussy I get now compared to the pussy i was getting when i was 23 and broke is night and day.

I guess woman are attracted to powerful men, and in the professional world that means your salary.

Lol Im sure not gonna date a girl that works at mcdonalds

I'm guessing it's that female trait of needing to be pampered.. Where even if you do make more money than she does she'd rather spend your money.

Girls don't like losers.

I've come across this.

Media tells people that they're top good to settle for anything, they have to settle for the best. Most people never find the best because well, it doesn't exist.

Fuck those chicks, they are shitty in bed.

Lol Im sure not gonna date a girl that works at mcdonalds

Yeah, 17 year old Eva Mendes would be soo terrible :rolleyes:

I would date a lot of girls that work at McDs.

I'm trying to find someone to help shoulder the financial load with me

Then you're doing the same thing they are. I lived in NY for a second and I haven't seen such a crazy number of couples with huge age differences anywhere else(probably in LA too but I haven't lived there). In short, the gold digging whore epidemic has got a hold on NY.

If you made a lot of money would you date a broke chick (or someone who made close to dick-all)..even if she was hot?

...then you'd whine about her being a gold digger who won't touch your peener enough.

If you made a lot of money would you date a broke chick (or someone who made close to dick-all)..even if she was hot?

...then you'd whine about her being a gold digger who won't touch your peener enough.

Ever been to the states? That's what most rich guys do. They date young, hot airheads who are pretty much bums. Pro athletes wives and gfs are some useless bitches.

Of course ud fuck em, but having a meaningful relationship when you have a legit career. I doubt it.

Thank you.. Im a man, you look good ima smash, no matter what you do. How am I supposed to tell the mother of my child (who is sucessful) that im dating a fry cook..

one of nyu and columbia.

I'm not in a professional program where I'll be raking in dough in a few years tho :icon_lol:

my girl is about to be done with her masters, she goes to Columbia/works there, so I'm over there all the time.

cuz their standards r too high

OTxFC.gif

Back