why do young professional women have problem dating guys with low paying jobs?

My favourite threads these days are the ones when male Sherdoggers tell us about women.

Haha - this ^^^.

"I know I'm not all that motivated and my job sucks but I can't understand why a bangin' HYPSM chick with an annual income of a half million, won't give me the time of day?".

lulz.

I think this thread is full of guys who are used smoking weed and getting hummers from skanks in the parking lot of the local TGI Fridays, and then pissed that the Yale graduate i-banker making $400,000/yr + bonuses won't give them the time of day.

Haha - this ^^^.

"I know I'm not all that motivated and my job sucks but I can't understand why a bangin' HYPSM chick with an annual income of a half million, won't give me the time of day?".

lulz.

the inkling of common sense in this thread seesm to be lacking

imagine this thread from the girl perspective

"I know I'm not all that pretty, I'm morbidly obeses, and i hate going down on guys but I can't understand why a studly guy with an annual income of a half million, won't give me the time of day?".

Girls who become Lawyers and doctors are generally very motivated and driven people and want to find someone similar.

"I know I'm not all that pretty, I'm morbidly obeses, and i hate going down on guys but I can't understand why a studly guy with an annual income of a half million, won't give me the time of day?".

It's because men have been conditioned by Disney movies to like girls with big tits and pretty faces. They are all deluded to think that they can get an attractive woman and so they shit on all the women who don't meet their standards. Of course if you were to ask them about this they'd probably laugh or stare at you because they're too stupid to think in ways they haven't been conditioned.

Men have no idea what they want. Have you ever heard them talk? They all brag about how their ex-girlfriend slept with them on the first date but then complain that she's a whore when she does it with someone else. I swear to you, I once met a guy that couldn't get enough of pictures of girls in sexy nurse outfits but every time I saw him at the bar he complained about how some girl was dressed like a slut.

So if that guy doesn't like you because you're simply unattractive he's probably just a spoiled ********* that you're probably better without anyway.

It's because men have been conditioned by Disney movies to like girls with big tits and pretty faces. They are all deluded to think that they can get an attractive woman and so they shit on all the women who don't meet their standards. Of course if you were to ask them about this they'd probably laugh or stare at you because they're too stupid to think in ways they haven't been conditioned.

Men have no idea what they want. Have you ever heard them talk? They all brag about how their ex-girlfriend slept with them on the first date but then complain that she's a whore when she does it with someone else. I swear to you, I once met a guy that couldn't get enough of pictures of girls in sexy nurse outfits but every time I saw him at the bar he complained about how some girl was dressed like a slut.

So if that guy doesn't like you because you're simply unattractive he's probably just a spoiled ********* that you're probably better without anyway.

this is a quite good post on the topic of this thread i hope the clueless young whipper snappers out there read this

My favourite threads these days are the ones when male Sherdoggers tell us about women.
Haha, it might be a bit depressing, but most men don't think like that. It's just the loud whiny entitled types who think they deserve stuff without working for it.

If you have a hard time dating women in NY, then you have major problems.
NY is by far one of the most easiest states to meet women.

If you want a real challenge, try dating the conservative nutjobs in Orlando, FL

No doubt. It's getting to be just about a thread a day. I must be ridiculously lucky with the women I've encountered in all aspects of my life. They're nothing like the women that the virgins of Mayberry would have you believe make up the entire world population of women.

Personally, I wouldn't date a woman with a low paying job given how much time and effort I have invested in my education/vocation.

The issue isn't one of money, but a lack of shared experience and understanding.

Seriously. I've had buddies in university who would fuck anything that walked by and then wanted to date a girl we knew who was damn near pristine, and on a varsity sports team. Keep in mind this girl knows my buddies well - including being around them when they are bragging about bangin' some whore at the bar the previous night. Then when she says, "no", they're all like, "I can't believe she we won't date me. I'm so depressed, she won't give me the time of day and i can't understand why?".

I had to tell one of these guys, "look dude; she knows you have no standards, while she does. What the fuck do you expect?". Guy gets pissed off.

cuz their standards r too high

OTxFC.gif

God damn, did she even pull that kick at all? :icon_lol:

Damn... ouch.

Girls who become Lawyers and doctors are generally very motivated and driven people and want to find someone similar.

That's not obvious to the shertards who can only count to potato.

Personally, I wouldn't date a woman with a low paying job given how much time and effort I have invested in my education/vocation.

The issue isn't one of money, but a lack of shared experience and understanding.

This.

Funny thread. This describes my little sister perfectly. she is an attorney in NY working as in house counsel for a hedge fund. she only dates, not just traders, but the higher up in the organization traders.

Girls like this are extremely ambitious and they are looking for one of two things. They are ambitious to have power of their own and while younger, the only male status symbol to be attached to is one that is older with even more power than said female. If said female fails to marry or stay married to one of these older more powerful men, said female will eventually become old enough and powerful enough to not need a male status symbol and will become a cougar and then date a younger guy just for looks. A kept man if you will. Thread starter, this is what you should be looking for.

The other type of ambitious woman is still just searching for her MRS degree and failed to get it in college or grad school. She doesn't want to work, but rather wants to be a kept woman and is searching for a very wealthy man. The best way to attract a very wealthy man is to get into the same profession as wealthy men and date the higher ups. This is just another form of gold digger. A gold digger after the truly big bucks.

At the end of the day as a man you are expected to provide for her and any offspring. Even though the majority of families most likely have two wage earners (relatively recent phenomenon) women do not want to out earn their men.

That said my girl makes more than I do lol.

Regarding the other aspect of the OP, I would not date a woman who was not college educated.

BTW, as a manager of a small gym, I banged the most important lady (4-5 overall) from an airforce base.

Another time I met a lady making 100 gs a year at a Qdoba behind me in line.. Ended up eating my burrito with her, then we kissed in the parking lot for about 10 minutes. I was a PT at LA Fitness. She was the head of some security wtevr.

The supposedly 'smart' Sherdoggers who are saying "are you really asking this question?" Sound more clueless than the TS. You obviously do not really know what girls like. I am not great looking btw. I look good at angles, but look pretty bad in pictures overall.

Anyways, my current GF is wealthy, and we will be all set. That is not why I date her. Powerful women like to f*ck who they like to f*ck. And if you think that is always somebody as good at playing the games they play, then lol at you. Enjoy being bred out.

Thank you.. Im a man, you look good ima smash, no matter what you do. How am I supposed to tell the mother of my child (who is sucessful) that im dating a fry cook..

Fry-cooks in MI make like $16 an hour.. And usually become managers making 50-60 or owners making 3x what you do. The Albanians who are buying all teh 500,000 houses in this area mostly worked as "fry cooks" for an extended period at one time or another. I would not even give you the credit to say you sound douchey. Other than Doctor or SUCCESSFUL lawyer (I personally know there are not that many of those these days unfortunately) what is so much better than being a cook? Again, around here, some of those guys make good money, there are not many women fry cooks.

I have never worked as a fry cook btw. But the richest person I know did.

lol at American paper pushers thinking they are sooo successful. Your kids would judge the new lady on the kind of person she is, because they are not retards yet.

Back