why do young professional women have problem dating guys with low paying jobs?

Well you went and broke science. Most species don't provide for each other. For those species that do, it's usually the fmeale providing for the children. Then they're off on their owns. The human species has not been evolving for years and years by definition, and for the majority of our species existence on the planet women provided the majority of the food through gathering (encumbered with children they couldn't scavenge corpses as the men did. Yes, scavenge corpses- humans spent most of their time scaring away saber tooth tigers from their kill before they perfected hunting).

Oh, and higher education ergo better qualifications has not translated into a preference for hiring women in the upper echelons of the white collar workforce. In fact, these high power executive women who are cruelly rejecting these lower paid dudes are usually paid less than men in the same positions.

Turn on your sarcasm meter. The dude was clearly joking.

And the earth is totally flat. Just common sense. There is a reason people are required to present some proof when making claims about the 'nature' of an entire gender- common sense is usually wrong. Until then, it's better to view people as people rather than a set of stereotypes.

lol

well, we sure have different experiences when it comes to women and what attracts them. whatever works for you, i suppose.

the way I rationalize this is that a poor person, especially a student, is entitled to be a gold digger but if you are already making above average income then sex for sustenance is no longer valid.

Nah. You do what's best for you. In short you don't invest in something that has no return.

You would be a fiscal drag.

Plus you're probably transparent and they can tell you're just looking to be kept. There is no logical reason to date you.

This guy has some explaining to do. If he rates her as a 4 or 5 hes most likely being generous. And since qudoba burritos are fucking massive she was probably pushing 275.

I like to imagine they ran into eachother on a daily bases. Him adding mass protien for his body building carrer, and her simply adding mass. Everyday for months they eye fuck eachother till one day the tension is to much and they explode into a sexual tornado of beef and beans in the parking lot in her gladiator excursion van.

thats how his 15 min of fame went down

I'm not sure it is purely $$... I think alot of it is about drive and motivation. A successful career woman is not going to want to date a guy who changes oil for a living and has not aspirations of bettering himself... albeit some of these women do like more blue collar men for "f*ck buddies".

Early in my career I dated a lot of girls who were several years older than me and made a lot more $$ than I did. It was never really an issue. Granted, I live in the midwest not NYC, so girls there may be way different. NYC ladies do have the reputation for being kind of c*nty and stuck up.

because they don't want to get into the habit of supporting these men, i.e. lending them money or paying their bills or entertaining them. Some women think if i can get myself into this position, why can't you; an they stick to that concept of wanting a guy who has similar earning potential.

some pass because they feel that w/that wide a gap, there is a gap in interests, goals, parentings, points of view and politics...

Is this just a woman thing? I couldn't date a girl who wasn't making at least decent money. It really has nothing to do with the money more as the intellect and drive though. These go hand in hand with income 9 times out of 10.

im an electrician with my own small business
i work alot in office environments and i fucking love the attitude you get off some chicks. some look at you as if your dog shit on there shoe. what makes me chuckle is i know i generally earn alot more than they do but all these chicks are just waiting on some imaginary male model hedge fund manager to come take them away.
when i was in my early 20s it was pretty easy to hook up with some older women (late 30s) in these offices for no strings fuck buddy fun. but now im in my 30s i guess im losing my looks.
my brother has the most fun when working with me, he has a degree in physics and computer science. he worked for 15 years designing software for the trading floor. as soon as he finished his mortgage he quit and we started working together. you sometimes get some muggy I.T. maintenence guy or some executive moaning at us about computer shit and he enjoys putting them in there place.

Back