why do young professional women have problem dating guys with low paying jobs?

UFCfightman**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
There's never problem the other way, guys don't often turn down girls for relationships cause of their profession unless she's doing something truly objectionable. But if you come in contact with girls with professional jobs, doctors, lawyers, well paying corporate jobs etc, theose girls will usually have high standard for their significant others' careers.

Anyone else experience this? a girl could be making 100k and she will want to date a guy making 150k even though that's really not necessary at all for them to work as a couple.

makes it rough living broke in NYC.

So they can tell their professional friends how much their man makes.

If they actually do have a problem with it, they are one of those women who want the best of both worlds.. they want to make their own money and be independent if need be, but also have someone take care of them if they feel so inclined.

That's just one of the things you have to accept about society today. A lot of times they are women that want a guy that is a push over and stands behind them and pats them on the back for everything they do.

In sum, just stay away from them and let them be alone.

if you were making a decent wage and had the choice between A: Hot or B: Hot and wealthy, which would you choose?

Because they have standards, where most guys don't? Most girls don't really either, but those with good jobs most likely do.

Tell her You have a 2k arena rating. She'll be begging you to take her back.

NYC girls tend to overrate themselves: they want the guy who is tall, handsome, charming, big dick, and fat wallet. Also, women generally want proof that you aren't a loser. Yeah I know...love conquers all, salary shouldn't matter and all of that...but being a successful professional usually demonstrates that you have your shit together. A successful woman is going to want a successful man.

On that note, I live in NYC and I feel your pain. No woman in this city will be interested in me until I'm already a doctor. And TBH, that kinda pisses me off because I know that when I finally land a girl, it'll be because I have a good career and not much to do with my personality.

Because they want to quit those jobs and don't want to lower their lifestyle.

NYC girls tend to overrate themselves: they want the guy who is tall, handsome, charming, big dick, and fat wallet. Also, women generally want proof that you aren't a loser. Yeah I know...love conquers all, salary shouldn't matter and all of that...but being a successful professional usually demonstrates that you have your shit together. A successful woman is going to want a successful man.

On that note, I live in NYC and I feel your pain. No woman in this city will be interested in me until I'm already a doctor. And TBH, that kinda pisses me off because I know that when I finally land a girl, it'll be because I have a good career and not much to do with my personality.

terrible dating strategy on their part. I suspect more than a few of them will wind up being unhappy and alone. there's a very limited number of good looking, non douchebag, guys with decent jobs even in NYC and every chick is looking for that guy.

u go to columbia med?
How will you do that without a decent paying job? Are you going to live off credit and debt??

that's why I'm hoping to date a professional woman.

They want a fake shallow game player who probably does not want kids because it would force an uncomfortable amount of realness out of them, like themselves. I do ok btw.

Well it's kind of like how a good looking girl will date and fuck guys that aren't attractive but good looking dudes will never date pigs.

p.s. Stop being poor

Back