Why do people think Cain can do that to JDS again?

Massive JDS fan but that wasn't gassing at all, that was getting punched in the head hard enough to KO almost the ful HW roster and just not being the same afterwards. Sure he was getting tired early but he lostr that fight due to the punch not his gas tank.

It's 50/50.

Lol at it being a 'fluke'. Fucking Sherdog.

This is what I see too, JDS ko'ing him or Cain overwhelming him with pressure like in the second fight. As to what actually will happen, it's a coin flip, hard to say it's anything else imo.

Exactly. This is both an understandable and reasonable conclusion based off of solid evidence. It amazes me that people try compare a flash KO to a one sided beat down, that just amazes me because they are very different. JDS is the best KOer in my opinion but the reality of the situation is that can happen to ANYBODY, it's not a "JDS" thing only. A one sided beat down is a showcase of skills, not a one punch KO, in fact a one punch KO just raises more questions about what COULD have happened if there was actually a "fight", get what I mean?

As I see it both fights were basically decided by who landed the first big shot.

JDS just has a better chin, so he didn't go out, and Cain just stayed on him giving him no chance to recover.

Bolded I disagree with strongly, largely because 90% of people who picked JDS to win would have said by KO.

Massive JDS fan but that wasn't gassing at all, that was getting punched in the head hard enough to KO almost the ful HW roster and just not being the same afterwards. Sure he was getting tired early but he lostr that fight due to the punch not his gas tank.

Do you realise that Cain was outstriking JDS before that punch in the first round? JDS was getting tagged and worked hard before that punch. Might be a good idea to rewatch the fight and the first round.

Do you realise that Cain was outstriking JDS before that punch in the first round? JDS was getting tagged and worked hard before that punch. Might be a good idea to rewatch the fight and the first round.

Which fight areyou talking about? 1 or 2?

And why do you think that is relevant to what I said?

You were stating that JDS lost the fight due to that punch. Even if Cain didn't land that punch, he would still have continued belting JDS like his punching bag for the rest of the fight.

He was tagging JDS several times before that punch that dropped JDS. The fight had nothing to do with JDS being "rocked" or whatever you call it for the whole fight. Cain is simply a better striker with a wider diverse range of skills.

9Wu6jyf.gif

f1Zg7OB.gif

SplLw4m.gif

This happened BEFORE That punched that dropped JDS like a sack of potatoes

JDS finished Cain, and in that fight Cain not being 100% played absolutely no part in the result. He simply got KTFO.

He decisioned JDS when the man was in a dangerous medical condition because of his fucked up training camp, peeing muscle tissue leading up to the fight. He was almost knocked out on his feet in the first and never recovered, yet was never put away either. And people still act like this performance was the true indicator of where they are at....

JDS can put Cain out at any moment in a 5 round fight. Cain will probably not be able to finish it even if he had another 5 rounds to beat on a pretty defenceless JDS.

So yeah, my money is on JDS.

So wait, JDS is allowed to have an excuse but Cain isn't? Its arguable that because Cain had an injured knee in the first fight it left him immobile and thus more vunerable to getting hit with a kill shot. We saw how aggressive and mobile Cain can be in the rematch. Just saying.

So wait, JDS is allowed to have an excuse but Cain isn't? Its arguable that because Cain had an injured knee in the first fight it left him immobile and thus more vunerable to getting hit with a kill shot. We saw how aggressive and mobile Cain can be in the rematch. Just saying.

I 100% agree with you. Fucking delusional JDS nuthuggers piss me off. Christmass is coming early for all us Cain fans on Oct 19. And STILLLLLLLLL

You were stating that JDS lost the fight due to that punch. Even if Cain didn't land that punch, he would still have continued belting JDS like his punching bag for the rest of the fight.

He was tagging JDS several times before that punch that dropped JDS. The fight had nothing to do with JDS being "rocked" or whatever you call it for the whole fight. Cain is simply a better striker with a wider diverse range of skills.

Unfortunately I can't accurately predict what would have happened if not for X, as such I can't refute your prediction. I can merely say you obviously don't have any evidence to support your belief in what would have happend so perhaps this is just a differing of opinions. Its is hardly surprising for a JDS fan when talking to a guy whose AV is devoted to JDS's only loss in years..... neither of us can claim to be impartial on this.

You're a fucking idiot ts. That's all i have to say on this topic.

I feel like Cain could have EASILY finished JDS in the 1st or 2nd round in that fight, seemed like he was just playing it safe. Lots of people seem to forget that.

No, you are just biased.

Because Cain mixes up his boxing and wrestling well, JDS doesnt know what to expect, he maythink a TD is coming then Cain unloads a huge bomb, or he may think its a bomb and cain shoots for a TD. Thats how Cain can do it again, that and relentless pressure.

Unfortunately I can't accurately predict what would have happened if not for X, as such I can't refute your prediction. I can merely say you obviously don't have any evidence to support your belief in what would have happend so perhaps this is just a differing of opinions. Its is hardly surprising for a JDS fan when talking to a guy whose AV is devoted to JDS's only loss in years..... neither of us can claim to be impartial on this.

This is what would have happened to JDS throughout the fight. Cain would have sooner or later landed a different combination and punch that would have dropped JDS. And the reason my AV is what it is is due to JDS nuthuggers that are full of excuses and think that JDS will KTFO of Cain in their third and final fight.

9Wu6jyf.gif

f1Zg7OB.gif

SplLw4m.gif

9Wu6jyf.gif

f1Zg7OB.gif

SplLw4m.gif

This happened BEFORE That punched that dropped JDS like a sack of potatoes

Great, If I disputed him landing anything before that punch I would look rather foolish but seeing I didn't I am now back to wonderin what it is you are trying to prove here???

BTW, Have you seen what happens when JDS's lands just one of his on Cain????

jds-ko-cain.png

Your gifs refute my argument just as completely as my pic refutes your argument, which is to say not in the least.

Great, If I disputed him landing anything before that punch I would look rather foolish but seeing I didn't I am now back to wonderin what it is you are trying to prove here???

BTW, Have you seen what happens when JDS's lands just one of his on Cain????

jds-ko-cain.png

Your gifs refute my argument just as completely as my pic refutes your argument, which is to say not in the least.

Seriously, stop typing stupid crap. You stated basically to words to the effect that the punch that Cain landed which dropped JDS was why Cain won the fight. You stated basically that that punch changed the fight. And my arguments to you are that Cain was winning the fight right from the get go and had he didn't land that punch that dropped JDS like a sack of potatoes then another punch would sooner or later have dropped it. Not really hard to understand.

And we will see if JDS will land anything in the rematch. I think Cain will blow JDS out of the water and really end his career by the end of the third round. And I have placed money on it and have posted proof here. How confident are you in JDS and have you placed any bets?

This is what would have happened to JDS throughout the fight. Cain would have sooner or later landed a different combination and punch that would have dropped JDS. And the reason my AV is what it is is due to JDS nuthuggers that are full of excuses and think that JDS will KTFO of Cain in their third and final fight.

I didn't know I was talking to the Orcale. Next time tell people you are all knowing before they enter discussions with you, I had previsouly assumed you were simply a human and as such unable to see what has not yet happened.

I beg thee pardon, me lord.

But while I have such a miracle as yourself in discussion can you please tell me what happened in the first fight? What is Cain's excuse for getting KTFO?

And I have placed money on it and have posted proof here. How confident are you in JDS and have you placed any bets?

I am not writing anyone off, I am simply questioning your ability to see what has not happened, nor will ever happen (by that I mean how to 2nd fight would have played if not for that punch).

Have I even once hinted at who I think will win the rematch while in discussions with you??? Ask yourself why????

What..... the f#ck...... is this s#it thread?

Are you just looking for attention and want to re-up this either way after the fight?

Cain improved his head movement and crushed Junior's soul.

There's no indicator Cain won't do it again.

Back