Why do people think Cain can do that to JDS again?

How much money did you lose last time?
How much are you willing to lose this time?

jds_zps9349410e.jpg

lol that's pretty hilarious

If you did it once, you can obviously do it again, at least when what you did wasn't landing a once in a million spinning superman high kick, but simply beating down your opponent.

That's why I expect JDS to KO Cain again

Because he is going to do it again, its what Cain does

As I can recall, Cain wasn't 100% in their first fight too. He came into their first fight nearly 10 pounds heavier than his usual fight weight. Hurt or not, Cain dominating JDS for 5 rounds was no fluke.

Either man can win this fight.

JDS has incredibly chin and a huge KO power even in the late rounds and Cain is just a beast.

Both fights were defined by one big punch in the first round. Some people does not expect any change in the trilogy, but I do. I expect a war for at least 3 rounds. I hope the fight lives to the hype.

There's a lot of people who say JDS win in their first fight is a fluke personally I think it's hard to call dominating someone for 5 rounds a fluke regardless of his creatine levels and personal problems going in

I mean, Cain didn't dominate a 100 percent JDS, JDS totally gassed in the first. Cain was fighting a tired man who was probably at around half strength. All props to Cain for actually GETTING JDS tired, but, what makes you think he can sap his strength again? I saw that as a total fluke, no well prepared fighter at this level gets tired that bad in the first unless something goes horribly wrong.

JDS is the smart money in this one.

just astonishing that people actually believe this. JDS did not gas, cain hit him with a very hard shot in the 1st and he was basically on queer street from then on, he never recovered.

Probably because he already did it once but regardless he won't do it again and JDS will be champ again I guarantee.

I didnt think JDS gassed in the first.

Didn't he get rocked in the first and just was never able to regain his composure with cain all over him?

He was manhandled and he probably never thought that could ever be done to him. That takes a little bit out of somebody. He probably will make some adjustments, but he got tired because he was ragdolled. It's really hard to grapple with somebody like that, very grueling, it can just totally steal your soul. JDS has a puncher's chance, but mentally and physically he was broken for most of that fight. He survived, but barely, and that just doesn't leave a person's mind easily. He might do better this time, but he basically has to catch Cain like he did in the first fight to win and he probably won't.

People think that because Cain has the skillset to do that again. JDS is not as good at fighting off the back foot as people think. Furthermore, Cain will pressure using straight shots and head movement, mixing the levels of his striking and then time his TD. JDS takedown defense is good but he won't withstand the pressure of Cain.

There is, however, a puncher's chance for a reason...

JDS finished Cain, and in that fight Cain not being 100% played absolutely no part in the result. He simply got KTFO.

He decisioned JDS when the man was in a dangerous medical condition because of his fucked up training camp, peeing muscle tissue leading up to the fight. He was almost knocked out on his feet in the first and never recovered, yet was never put away either. And people still act like this performance was the true indicator of where they are at....

JDS can put Cain out at any moment in a 5 round fight. Cain will probably not be able to finish it even if he had another 5 rounds to beat on a pretty defenceless JDS.

So yeah, my money is on JDS.

Like I said yesterday:

Im quite sure it will go the same way like last time. Jds doesnt have the answer to cains speed, pressure and cardio.

Some people are saying JDS knocked cain out once, so he can do it again. Thats true, but the knock out was caused because cain gave him the space for the overhand right. He learned from that and in the second fight cain totally put the pressure on him so JDS couldnt land a powerpunch.

We will see how much the medical condition of JDS was a part of the outcome of the last fight soon.

I mean, Cain didn't dominate a 100 percent JDS, JDS totally gassed in the first. Cain was fighting a tired man who was probably at around half strength. All props to Cain for actually GETTING JDS tired, but, what makes you think he can sap his strength again? I saw that as a total fluke, no well prepared fighter at this level gets tired that bad in the first unless something goes horribly wrong.

JDS is the smart money in this one.

I think Cain will KO him this time.

Jds wins, i think cain employed the best strategy he could last fight, but i think jds gets the ko in the next one..JDS true HW champ

probably because Cain is really f#&!ing good

Either guy can do to the other what they did in their respective wins, that doesn't mean it'll necessarily go either way. A lot of people forget how incidental a fight is and look at it like it's some sort of numbers game.

It's silly to assume another dominant performance by Cain is out of the realm of possibility.

That said, I still think (and hope) that JDS takes this.

Back