Why do people think Cain can do that to JDS again?

JDS showed the same weakness vs. Hunt as he did vs. Cain in the 2nd fight. He gets backed up towards the fence way too easily and his ability to counter while moving backwards is basically nonexistent.

Also, the fact that Cain's cardio is so insane and Junior's isn't is a huge factor still. It could happen again, although I think this fight will definitely be more competitive.

Asking why people think Cain can do what he did in the 2nd fight again in the 3rd fight is like asking why do people think JDS will knock Cain out like he did in the 1st fight. Kinda dumb question and thread IMO.

Random question, but didn't Cain gas out in the middle of their last title fight also? Ive only seen it twice when it first came out so I cant remember clearly, but it seemed like Cain showed the first signs of really slowing down we've seen yet

Cain proved he has a winning strategy against Dos Santos. I don't accept Junior's excuses about being over trained. Even if that was a factor he was well enough to go out there and fight. He simply wasn't prepared for Cain's pace. Cain can do it again even if "Properly Trained Dos Santos" shows up.

9Wu6jyf.gif

f1Zg7OB.gif

SplLw4m.gif

This happened BEFORE That punched that dropped JDS like a sack of potatoes

Great gifs.

JDS simply got outclassed and destroyed in the 2nd fight

I mean, Cain didn't dominate a 100 percent JDS, JDS totally gassed in the first. Cain was fighting a tired man who was probably at around half strength. All props to Cain for actually GETTING JDS tired, but, what makes you think he can sap his strength again? I saw that as a total fluke, no well prepared fighter at this level gets tired that bad in the first unless something goes horribly wrong.

JDS is the smart money in this one.

Wrong!!!

I love it when people bump these threads again, as if everyone was expecting Cain to win again.

Looks like Cain done it even worse this time? And this time FINISHED JDS. Said it before and I say it again, Cain is a BETTER boxer and better striker than JDS

Back