Why do people think Cain can do that to JDS again?

Cain MADE JDS gas, that's why people think he can do it again. Tough to get your TDD so much better between fights to the point where Cain won't be able to take him down. Obviously JDS has a chance because he's done it before, but Cain thoroughly dominated him in the last fight.

Man that combo Cain landed at 3:37 was friggin' solid. JDS has a hell of a chin.

I think there's far more for JDS to learn from and take away from the second fight than there is for Cain. That's usually the nature of a loss vs a win.

This. JDS looked impressive in the Hunt fight.
I think he wins his belt back.

This fight is a tossup. Surely JDS will make some changes and it's as close to 50/50 as any fight could be. I don't know why so many people think Cain will destroy him again. It's 1-1 so far, and the only one who was able to finish was JDS. I like both these guys so I don't really care who wins as long as it's not by a bad stoppage or bullshit decision...

I thought it was common knowledge Cigano is winning the rematch.

Even Cain knows this.

I love both Cain and JDS. But I hope JDS makes the appropriate adjustments to defend against Cain. Because from JDS's last fight with Hunt, it didn't look like he changed his strategy all that much. You can see JDS had no answer when Hunt moved forward. He just moved back. Let's hope JDS has improved.

you dont seem to understand much about what happened in the fight - cain just kept going after junior, knowin that he'd get tired after junior did - both fighters will make adjustments, but cain doing what he did is what is the most likely option at this point, along with a KO from junior in second probably

TS is an idiot and I have bookmarked this page. I look forward to bumping this thread when Cain does, in fact, do it again.

PS- JDS didn't fight a 100% Cain the first time around.

Someone had a thread a while back about huge adrenaline dumps in a fight, and I and lots of others mentioned the Cain JDS 2 fight. I don't think he gassed, but anyway, more importantly, JDS was able to get up time after time and Cain demolished his face and still couldn't put his lights out. I have faith JDS will "Gusto" Cain this time around. hopefully he doesn't get Zuffa'd by the judges though.

TS is an idiot and I have bookmarked this page. I look forward to bumping this thread when Cain does, in fact, do it again.

PS- JDS didn't fight a 100% Cain the first time around.

And - Cain didn't fight a 100% JDS the second time around.

I see no reason to discredit one win but not the other.

And - Cain didn't fight a 100% JDS the second time around.

I see no reason to discredit one win but not the other.

That's not true though. I am not delusional or grasping at straws enough to subscribe to that overtraining creatine bullshit.

And my point about Cain not being 100% was in direct response to TS who argued that JDS wasn't 100% for the rematch.

Yes, a fighter who hasn't fought for months must be tired.

Anytime anyone loses a big fight, an excuse, or 5, will crop up.

JDS didn't gas. He got knocked down queer street and never turned around.

That's not true though. I am not delusional or grasping at straws enough to subscribe to that overtraining creatine bullshit.

And my point about Cain not being 100% was in direct response to TS who argued that JDS wasn't 100% for the rematch.

So you believe Cain's excuse but not JDS's, seems fair.

Personally I know neither were 100% for either fight, I like knowing these kind of factors and like that fighters give out that info, its why I only ever use the word excuse in response to people talking abut excuses. I would much prefer to hear a fighter true thoughts than have them say nothing because everyone will just say "he is making excuses".

jds gassed because cain punched him a lot really hard and put extreme pressure on, forcing jds to usea lot of energy. jds wasn

JDS showed the same weakness vs. Hunt as he did vs. Cain in the 2nd fight. He gets backed up towards the fence way too easily and his ability to counter while moving backwards is basically nonexistent.

Also, the fact that Cain's cardio is so insane and Junior's isn't is a huge factor still. It could happen again, although I think this fight will definitely be more competitive.

Asking why people think Cain can do what he did in the 2nd fight again in the 3rd fight is like asking why do people think JDS will knock Cain out like he did in the 1st fight. Kinda dumb question and thread IMO.

9Wu6jyf.gif

f1Zg7OB.gif

SplLw4m.gif

This happened BEFORE That punched that dropped JDS like a sack of potatoes

Great post, interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back