Why do people think Cain can do that to JDS again?

JDS's creatine levels will be back to normal.

In all seriousness, if JDS overtraining was a factor, then I can see him doing very well the third time round, he was defending takedowns pretty well and got a second wind in the 3rd/4th where he was defending well again.

I really hope he wins.

I see this fight being similar to the second, but more competitive. I've seen quite a few on here mention they think Cain will finish JDS this time. That would be ideal. However..........

Vote- Cain via Unanimous Decision

So out of the two, The 25 minutes domination in evry facet of MMAs was the fluke?

I've noticed some terrible threads lately by this guy. The type we see a lot here. So dumb and idoitc you're not sure if it's sarcasm & trolling or legitmate opinions someone actually believes.

5 rounds is a long time to spend with a guy like Junior.

I just cant see Cain getting away like that again.

Either cain takes him out very quick and efficient or junior will take his head off.

Pretty much a tossup but im leaning towards junior.

If you did it once, you can obviously do it again, at least when what you did wasn't landing a once in a million spinning superman high kick, but simply beating down your opponent.

I think Cain can and will do it.
But, for me the deciding factor was the big punch Cain landed on JDS. It really affected him (and understandably so, it was a hay maker). It set the tune for the rest of the fight, since JDS took a few rounds to (partially) recover.

Cain was well settled until that, though, so I can see him doing it again.

5 rounds is a long time to spend with a guy like Junior.

I just cant see Cain getting away like that again.

Either cain takes him out very quick and efficient or junior will take his head off.

Pretty much a tossup but im leaning towards junior.

You're pretty much right here, but 5 rounds with Cain doesn't look like the most pleasant idea either. ;)

I'm on the fence. I don't know who will take this fight. Cain could do a repeat or JDS could do a repeat. I wouldn't mind seeing JDS win via kicks

I'm on the fence. I don't know who will take this fight. Cain could do a repeat or JDS could do a repeat. I wouldn't mind seeing JDS win via kicks

I think it's pretty much 50-50. They are both awesome fighters, way above everyone else at the moment.
I'm rooting for Cain, though. ;)

I mean, Cain didn't dominate a 100 percent JDS, JDS totally gassed in the first. Cain was fighting a tired man who was probably at around half strength. All props to Cain for actually GETTING JDS tired, but, what makes you think he can sap his strength again? I saw that as a total fluke, no well prepared fighter at this level gets tired that bad in the first unless something goes horribly wrong.

JDS is the smart money in this one.

You should be a politician, or involved in the media somehow with such a biased slant on what actually happened.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story eh??

Firstly, there was nothing 'flukey' in what Cain did.. he simply did what he always does, coming forward throwing constant punches. JDS simply couldn't stop Cain's gameplan like he had managed to in the first fight.

Seriously, go away and start thinking rationally about what you are saying. JDS implemented his gameplan in fight 1 - and he won. There was no 'lucky punch' or fluke involved.

Cain did the same to Junior in fight 2.

It really is as simple as that, they're 1&2 best heavyweights in the world at the moment.. possibly 1&2 GOAT heavyweights. Let's not take anything away from either of them just because the other has imposed his gameplan once from two fights.

I think it's pretty much 50-50. They are both awesome fighters, way above everyone else at the moment.
I'm rooting for Cain, though. ;)

I like Cain too. He's a cardio machine. It's hard to pick between two great fighters. Cain had that killer look in his eyes in their last fight. I hope JDS comes in this fight hungry and I hope they stand and bang for 5 rounds. Could have potential to be greater than the Bones/Gus fight. who knows.

Because striking to set up takedowns to grind someone out is a more consistent and sound tactic than 1 punch KOing someone.

I mean, Cain didn't dominate a 100 percent JDS, JDS totally gassed in the first. Cain was fighting a tired man who was probably at around half strength. All props to Cain for actually GETTING JDS tired, but, what makes you think he can sap his strength again? I saw that as a total fluke, no well prepared fighter at this level gets tired that bad in the first unless something goes horribly wrong.

STFU and quit watching mma. Your opinion is terrible.

Last edited:
Just popped in to see if this was a troll thread. Good to see I was right.

How much money did you lose last time?
How much are you willing to lose this time?

jds_zps9349410e.jpg

JDS lost the first bout because of Cain's game plan period. That being said, I think Cain is gonna come with the same strategy and Junior will be prepared.

I'm bettin' on JDS.

Its definitely a tossup. Rooting for JDS, but I'll be happy either way as long as the fight is good.

Back