Why do people hate on Conor?

His 13 year old boy WWE antics and his fanboys, I still enjoy his fights when he actually does that.

Well because he had a cakewalk stylistically through his entire UFC run (by design because the UFC didn't want him to lose). Every fight he's ever had in the UFC was verse a striker except for the Chad Mendes fight on 10 days notice which was supposed to be yet again another striker in Jose Aldo. Yes Nate is a great Jiu Jitsu practitioner but can't wrestle for shit. And the fact that he held up 2 divisions without defending while not being hurt to fight Nate Diaz and Floyd. Not giving the greatest 145er of all time a rematch. Meanwhile talking as if he is the greatest fighter the sport has ever seen. The bus incident too

I honestly think the actual amount of fans that hate Conor is very miniscule in comparison to the fans who are more annoyed with his ridiculous, over the top knob-slobbing fan base.

McGregor is a fun scrapper, and knows how to sell a fight like no one else.

It's all the "McGOAT" nonsense that usually brings in the detractors.
Just to add ,its common fanbase behavior and we,on the other side of the fence get it and participate on the bullshit swinging.
The fact is,for those who are not fans of him,we want to see how really good he is,if he is just a fad or if he is really this special.
And we can’t because he refuse to put himself at risk.
This is a “multidivisional champion” with only ONE run at a tittle,that pick and chooses fights.
He finally signed a fight with Khabob?
Guess what? he has AGAIN absolutely NOTHING to lose.
No belt to defend,a long lay off to use as an excuse,a straight tittle shot jumping the entire roster.
How can someone who doubts him be satisfied with this?
Honestly how can someone who likes him be?

If you really think I give a fuck what you think then you're a bigger cunt than I originally thought.

If you are easily offended refrain from quoting me pal. Simple.
Don't worry sunshine, I couldn't give a fuck about you or your opinion and i'm certainly not offended, I'm just letting you know you're a dickhead, but as you said, this isn't news to you.

You are the definition of a loser. Hating on someone because of something someone said that doesn't even know him is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

Ignore him. He's a tard. Just goes around saying the same shit in every Conor thread.

Because he, along with the UFC have contributed to turning MMA from a sport to an entertainment form geared toward dummies and children..

I dont hate him he does annoy me at times and talks to much. Him knocking out aldo was not 2nd best moment ever it was nate strangling him.

Jealousy, any other answer than that or just cos they are those alternative hipster freaks who always have to go against the grain, even if the grain is right, is a lie to deflect from the jealous nature of themselves...

The nonsense of "cos his fans hurdur", well, I like chocolate, McDonald's and sex too....

only stupid people hate.

a lot of the time, hate comes from jealousy.

When you dont know the guy and he has done nothing to personally hurt you, then it is definitely due to jealousy.
My hate does not come from jealousy, it comes from the way he has treated the sport.

Anti-Conor MMA fans are elitist hipsters who are biased by their disdain for his popularity amongst casuals and for his money-based matchmaking. They are no different from someone who stops liking a band once they become popular simply because they are popular.

Amusingly they secretly consider themselves MMA experts, able to appreciate the finer details of the sport which apparently Conor doesn't display since he knocks people out too quickly.

What they fail to perceive is that stripping away all the hyperbolic trash talk, the aura of celebrity, the wild antics - you are left with one of the most impressive fighters to ever grace the roster.

Him beating Aldo was the second most impressive thing that I saw outside Royce Gracie in UFC 1.

I hold Aldo in a very high regard, and to talk all that and walk the walk, it's unprecedented.

Some may compare him to Sonnen, who is a journeyman, who also happen to be a felon, a snitch, a cheater, and just not worth your time or mine, which I don't think is a fair comparison.

I don't really get the Conor hate, and personally, Conor is the greatest of all time if he beats Khabib. There's no argument there, and unfortunately replaces the GOAT list as Conor, Fedor and GSP.

Why do you hate Conor?

he held the ufc hostage and didn't fight for 2 years.

conor not the goat when matt hughes has more title defences than conor has fights in the ufc.

The hate comes from all the GOAT talk. He has had two really impressive wins...thats it.
His Retard fans actually think because he generates a lot of dough, that he is a GOAT....

Anti-Conor MMA fans are elitist hipsters who are biased by their disdain for his popularity amongst casuals and for his money-based matchmaking. They are no different from someone who stops liking a band once they become popular simply because they are popular.

Amusingly they secretly consider themselves MMA experts, able to appreciate the finer details of the sport which apparently Conor doesn't display since he knocks people out too quickly.

What they fail to perceive is that stripping away all the hyperbolic trash talk, the aura of celebrity, the wild antics - you are left with one of the most impressive fighters to ever grace the roster.

RG0BS1U.gif

Shertards complain about fighter pay, Conor comes in and makes more money than anyone in the history of the sport. Shertards complain about people pulling out of fights and missing weight, Conor has never done either. Shertards complain about fighters ducking other fighters, Conor keeps fighting the best. Shertards said Conor will never come back and will never fight Khabib, Oct 6 bitches.

They'd rather root for a dude that dresses his wife in a full body tablecloth and has the stand up of Royce Gracie and wins most his fights by decision. Rather than the guy that finishes the fight about 90% of the time. Just pathetic jealousy at this point. Once Conor KOs their newest savior stiff they'll have to kiss the ring.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

It's quite simple.

Conor is confident and successful. Most sherdoggers are not.

Back