Why do people hate on Conor?

Motherfucker did you not just read my post?

I talk more about Cody No Brains than I do Conor so what now?

My AV is a of Floyd Mayweather.

My name? What, are you claiming Conor is a panic WRASSLER?

You are panicking bro.

At this point, i just assume you are like one of those who are secretely gay, but are so ashamed of their nature so that they hate gays on every occasion, taking the resentment to whole different level.

I don't like him because he's a piece of garbage. But that's just me.

Anti-Conor MMA fans are elitist hipsters who are biased by their disdain for his popularity amongst casuals and for his money-based matchmaking. They are no different from someone who stops liking a band once they become popular simply because they are popular.

Amusingly they secretly consider themselves MMA experts, able to appreciate the finer details of the sport which apparently Conor doesn't display since he knocks people out too quickly.

What they fail to perceive is that stripping away all the hyperbolic trash talk, the aura of celebrity, the wild antics - you are left with one of the most impressive fighters to ever grace the roster.
The amount of cunt in this post is frightening.

I bet you that 80% of them have seen their favorite fighter destroyed by Conor and the wounds are still so deep that they cant let it go.

Racism against whites by non whites or against Irish, particularily by English are the main culprits here.

You are panicking bro.

At this point, i just assume you are like one of those who are secretely gay, but are so ashamed of their nature so that they hate gays on every occasion, taking the resentment to whole different level.

Bro my hatred runs freely. I have no secrets.

I don't discriminate, I hate everyone equally.

Except Conor, I hate that cunt more.

"I'm panicking" lmao Is that supposed to be some kind of joke? Quit while you're behind mate stop watching what I do

I honestly think the actual amount of fans that hate Conor is very miniscule in comparison to the fans who are more annoyed with his ridiculous, over the top knob-slobbing fan base.

McGregor is a fun scrapper, and knows how to sell a fight like no one else.

It's all the "McGOAT" nonsense that usually brings in the detractors.
Remember how peaceful it was when. He got choked out by 7 day notice Diaz.

Or got clobbered by 40 year old Floyd.

They were bearable the ones that stayed, so much better not talking mma with people that would just repeat whatever Connor said.

It's actually embarrassing his fan base can't think for themselves.

I don't think many people actually hate Conor. They just hate Conor's fanbase. Retards like Notorious millions, iceibuprofen, prologic, mixed fights etc talk about him like he's the 2nd coming of jesus. Not all of his fans are retarded though

Its hilarious, the haters are used to drive the PR machine. They just help pile on the money for the dude by talking about someone they hate so much....
Here is a retard right here for instance

I honestly think the actual amount of fans that hate Conor is very miniscule in comparison to the fans who are more annoyed with his ridiculous, over the top knob-slobbing fan base.

McGregor is a fun scrapper, and knows how to sell a fight like no one else.

It's all the "McGOAT" nonsense that usually brings in the detractors.
The mcGoat shit started when he came onto the scene. Thats a long time to be rustled.

He also is already an all time great at this point.

When hes about to fight this forum fills up with alot of irish kids making dumb posts. Thats why they had to make an entire sub forum for him last fight. You cant let those posts get you going

I bet you that 80% of them have seen their favorite fighter destroyed by Conor and the wounds are still so deep that they cant let it go.
Bruv this is sherdog. Seriously think 80 percent love manlets? You're really stupid.

Back