Why do people hate on Conor?

Look his performances in the octagon. He's not a poser.
Inside and outside the Cage, he is a Poser.
pic.jpg

His run to the FW title was exciting, then never defended it, stalled the division, leapfrogged Tony and Khabib for LW title shot, then never defended that one, stalled another division.

And still some of his diehards wanna yell Champ, Champ! Like a champ never has to defend..? Winning and never defending when given multiple opportunities to the point they have to strip you for not defending not once but twice couldn't scream poser louder to this fight fan. Some say Champ, Champ, I say Chump Champ...

Him beating Aldo was the second most impressive thing that I saw outside Royce Gracie in UFC 1.

I hold Aldo in a very high regard, and to talk all that and walk the walk, it's unprecedented.

Some may compare him to Sonnen, who is a journeyman, who also happen to be a felon, a snitch, a cheater, and just not worth your time or mine, which I don't think is a fair comparison.

I don't really get the Conor hate, and personally, Conor is the greatest of all time if he beats Khabib. There's no argument there, and unfortunately replaces the GOAT list as Conor, Fedor and GSP.

Why do you hate Conor?

His fans make ppl hate him

Inside and outside the Cage, he is a Poser.
pic.jpg

He was just an ugly mick with a talent in boxing and the gift of gab.

He convinced the world and himself that he was something special.

I guess he deserves some credit for that... uninspired as his persona is.

Not at all. I am not a Conor fan but

to beat TWO guys who were undefeated in 10 years or so....in two different weight classes....

unprecedented...

I'm too lazy to look it up but I doubt that's true.

Unprecedented in the UFC, sure.

Him beating Aldo was the second most impressive thing that I saw outside Royce Gracie in UFC 1.

I hold Aldo in a very high regard, and to talk all that and walk the walk, it's unprecedented.

Some may compare him to Sonnen, who is a journeyman, who also happen to be a felon, a snitch, a cheater, and just not worth your time or mine, which I don't think is a fair comparison.

I don't really get the Conor hate, and personally, Conor is the greatest of all time if he beats Khabib. There's no argument there, and unfortunately replaces the GOAT list as Conor, Fedor and GSP.

Why do you hate Conor?
Jesus christ shertard, that is the most cringe inducing, attention whoring post I've ever seen.

Sad, very sad

<{hfved}>

Jesus christ shertard, that is the most cringe inducing, attention whoring post I've ever seen.

Sad, very sad

<{hfved}>

I was gonna come @HIM for the same sh!t but I've learned to let sh!t go these dayz, comparing what Royce Gracie was doing to this guy..? When Royce was actually fighting guys twice his size while they was juice boxing in between rds...

The better question here is why do people like Conor?

Why wouldn't you like Conor???

The guy backs up his talk. He doesn't duck anyone, despite what idiots may think. The guy gets called out by like 20-30 people, but he can only fight 1-2 a year. He's not going to fight everyone, so deal with it.

EVERY Conor hater was saying he'd duck Khabib... and he didn't. Now "he's going to get destroyed by Khabib". When he KOs Khabib, it was a lucky punch. I honestly don't understand the mentality of Conor haters -- they are completely delusional.

Insecure losers hate people that get shit done. They want everyone to fail with them

Love him or hate him we all have to admit his striking game is beautiful and he is entertaining as hell.

Can't wait to see Khabib take his soul though.

Not at all. I am not a Conor fan but

to beat TWO guys who were undefeated in 10 years or so....in two different weight classes....

unprecedented...

Besides Aldo, who was the 2nd one?

Insecure losers hate people that get shit done. They want everyone to fail with them
This is not entirely true.

There's a lot of people who get shit done who are likeable. Conor presents himself as a douchebag so a lot of mma fans want to see him get slaughtered. It's genius marketing on his part though. I'm sure he's glad that people root against him because they line his pockets with gold.

This is not entirely true.

There's a lot of people who get shit done who are likeable. Conor presents himself as a douchebag so a lot of mma fans want to see him get slaughtered. It's genius marketing on his part though. I'm sure he's glad that people root against him because they line his pockets with gold.

I dont know man, when I see people shit talk Conor on here I would say only 10% of the time is it anything about his personality. 90% is dingbats saying he sucks, is overrated, never beat nobody and ducks everybody. Their hatred leads to them downtalking his skill, even though his resume and skill is fucking legit and bordering on legendary/HOF shit.

Conors lost to one guy in the UFC. One. And he avenged that loss. He has like a 90% KO rate. He humiliated Aldo for the belt, the 10 year reigning FW GOAT. He manhandles Max, the "new FW goat". Demolished Eddie. etc. yet so many posters here say he sucks <45><45>

Shertards complain about fighter pay, Conor comes in and makes more money than anyone in the history of the sport. Shertards complain about people pulling out of fights and missing weight, Conor has never done either. Shertards complain about fighters ducking other fighters, Conor keeps fighting the best. Shertards said Conor will never come back and will never fight Khabib, Oct 6 bitches.

They'd rather root for a dude that dresses his wife in a full body tablecloth and has the stand up of Royce Gracie and wins most his fights by decision. Rather than the guy that finishes the fight about 90% of the time. Just pathetic jealousy at this point. Once Conor KOs their newest savior stiff they'll have to kiss the ring.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg

Because he carriers on like a knob head and his fans live vicariously through him

Why do Conor fanz always tie dislike for Conor to his success/wealth..? My like or dislike for any athlete has absolutely nothing -0 to do with their wealth? If I said you only a fan of his because he's rich would I be speaking truth..?
i said success and you interpreted it as wealth. so maybe that how you see it. the haters hate many things about him. his following, his victories, etc.

Back