Why do people hate on Conor?

Inactivity. He's holding up two separate weight classes indefinitely gallivanting around as a mega celeb, while having zero title defenses.

That's good enough reason to dislike the man.

Last edited:
So anyone that's a fan of a male fighter is a beta male?

Got it.

He's clearly referring to nut-hugging groupie-tier superfans. You see it with Conor fans, and Fedor fans. Those tend to be the worst of the worst.

I don't hate him just not a fan of his brand of poser mma...

cuz they dont like ppl succeeding. their lives suck and so should conors.

Well because he had a cakewalk stylistically through his entire UFC run (by design because the UFC didn't want him to lose). Every fight he's ever had in the UFC was verse a striker except for the Chad Mendes fight on 10 days notice which was supposed to be yet again another striker in Jose Aldo. Yes Nate is a great Jiu Jitsu practitioner but can't wrestle for shit. And the fact that he held up 2 divisions without defending while not being hurt to fight Nate Diaz and Floyd. Not giving the greatest 145er of all time a rematch. Meanwhile talking as if he is the greatest fighter the sport has ever seen. The bus incident too

Pretty much this. His fans are also insufferable.

I don't hate Conor. I dislike his clownish act and deluded fanboys, though. I think Conor is a really good fighter, but I don't like the ridiculous hype around him pushed by the UFC and their fanreporters. The UFC has become like WWE ever since Conor joined. They are out of touch of reality and its all about how marketable you are. Conor's fanbase shows that very well. The only thing they seem to talk about is how much PPV he sells and how much money he makes. Rarley have they strong arguments about his fighting skills and the love for the sport.

Conor fans aren't fight fans, they're his money fans that's all.

And most people don't actually hate the Irish manlet himself, just hate his annoying delusional fanbase.

Look his performances in the octagon. He's not a poser.

Dude I have looked at his performance in the octagon it's poser mma. He can't grind, lacks grit, and will quit, flash & flare only last for so long...

Last edited:
I'm really just not a fan of how he has held up divisions by not defending, aside from that couldn't give a shit - just want to see good fights, and he definitely creates the biggest spectacle

Him beating Aldo was the second most impressive thing that I saw outside Royce Gracie in UFC 1.

I hold Aldo in a very high regard, and to talk all that and walk the walk, it's unprecedented.

Some may compare him to Sonnen, who is a journeyman, who also happen to be a felon, a snitch, a cheater, and just not worth your time or mine, which I don't think is a fair comparison.

I don't really get the Conor hate, and personally, Conor is the greatest of all time if he beats Khabib. There's no argument there, and unfortunately replaces the GOAT list as Conor, Fedor and GSP.

Why do you hate Conor?
It’s the fans that I can’t stand. Some people act as though Conor can’t be beat, and when discussing any issue involving Conor, some Of the fans throw logic and reason out the window.

cuz they dont like ppl succeeding. their lives suck and so should conors.

Why do Conor fanz always tie dislike for Conor to his success/wealth..? My like or dislike for any athlete has absolutely nothing -0 to do with their wealth? If I said you only a fan of his because he's rich would I be speaking truth..?

I don't hate Conor, I despise him.

I didn't really care for him before, thought he was a bit of a cunt but whatever.

But when he came over to the Boxing world and totally disrespected my sport, downplaying it's legitimacy then from that moment on I wanted to see him die in the ring. I understand that it was partly to sell the fight, but I don't really care.

Robert Byrd stopped Floyd from doing it so my next hope is Khabib.

So much so that I am going to the fight in Vegas for the sole purpose to hope he gets life changing and life threatening injuries.
I believe I have been usurped as p4p #1 conor hater on this forum... dammit but congrats altogether.
giphy.gif

There are Many of us here Mano.
Oh I know that. I just never came out and said I wanted him to die. Kudo's to the sherbro. I just want him stomped so bad he quits and never comes back.

His run to the FW title was exciting, then never defended it, stalled the division, leapfrogged Tony and Khabib for LW title shot, then never defended that one, stalled another division.

Back