Why do people hate on Conor?

A lot of people don't really earn a lot of money, they're also terribly out of shape and lack charisma, they like the fight game for the same reasons as everybody else but get insanely triggered when they see someone who is everything they're not, they like the fighters to be quiet and of less than average intelligence, they're the same people who throw cake at the TV when a WWE match spent to the way they wanted it to.

I don't hate Conor, I despise him.

I didn't really care for him before, thought he was a bit of a cunt but whatever.

But when he came over to the Boxing world and totally disrespected my sport, downplaying it's legitimacy then from that moment on I wanted to see him die in the ring. I understand that it was partly to sell the fight, but I don't really care.

Robert Byrd stopped Floyd from doing it so my next hope is Khabib.

So much so that I am going to the fight in Vegas for the sole purpose to hope he gets life changing and life threatening injuries.
You're a dickhead.

I absolutely love him as a fighter, but the other shit like throwing a dolly at a bus is lame.

Can't wait to see him fight Khabib, but I'm torn since I like both of them.
I thought the folly episode was fun, especially since Khabib rolled up on Artem. If you know Conor, you know that he could not let another fighter one up him. I felt bad for the fighters effected but it outed Borg as a bitch and both Chiesa as also an ambulance chaser. They both got paid and did not even have to cut weight, and as a result, they are weak mentally. Conor would never sue over that. Bitch move.

What pisses me off is that he takes pictures if his dong and shit and puts them on public websites where kids go. Ain't no one want to see that. I don't know wtf is up with him and his dong, from erections at weigh ins, cod pieces, etc, but that shot just ain't cool.

I don't hate Conor, I despise him.

I didn't really care for him before, thought he was a bit of a cunt but whatever.

But when he came over to the Boxing world and totally disrespected my sport, downplaying it's legitimacy then from that moment on I wanted to see him die in the ring. I understand that it was partly to sell the fight, but I don't really care.

Robert Byrd stopped Floyd from doing it so my next hope is Khabib.

So much so that I am going to the fight in Vegas for the sole purpose to hope he gets life changing and life threatening injuries.
I'm far from a Conor fan but nobody deserves the gibberish you just wrote. Seek help.

You're a dickhead.
Nah, homes. He is just a hurt and obsessed boy, still devastated over that 13 seconds. Imagine your life revolving around another man, anf not even being inspired by him, just hating him? Even Conor ball huggers on here like Jin and PROlogic have user names that aren't obsessed with Conor and make rational arguments. Everyone knows the haters are WAY worse than Conor's fans. Check out the YouTube channel SuperCash for a taste - a full grown man making 2-3 videos a day about how much Conor McGregor sucks. I feel bad for these guys. Professional haters.

He managed to put several fighters out of action through thuggish behaviour when he threw a dolly through a glass window. I mean, if you walked past a random guy on the street and he was attacking innocent bystanders for no reason, would you be a fan of them? Or would you think they were a twat?

He's held up several divisions through his selfishness, he hasn't fought at 145 in 3 years and still claims he's the champion of the division, and never had any intention of fighting there again but refused to give up the belt. He also has poor attitude to people who don't earn huge money, what his fanboys don't realise is when he mocks fighters (who do well for themselves) for being "broke", he's also showing a complete disdain for his fans on here most of whom are working class nobodies.

The question is why we have grown men on here who express the same love for Conor that 12 year old girls express for Justin Bieber. Now that's pathetic, not the fact some people recognise he's a bellend.

Yeah, so?
Just letting you know, I didn't for one minute think I was the first to tell you, but sometimes people need reminding, wishing life changing injuries and death on a sports personality is retarded in the extreme.

Nah, homes. He is just a hurt and obsessed boy, still devastated over that 13 seconds. Imagine your life revolving around another man, anf not even being inspired by him, just hating him? Even Conor ball huggers on here like Jin and PROlogic have user names that aren't obsessed with Conor and make rational arguments. Everyone knows the haters are WAY worse than Conor's fans. Check out the YouTube channel SuperCash for a taste - a full grown man making 2-3 videos a day about how much Conor McGregor sucks. I feel bad for these guys. Professional haters.
I agree mate, but in my book if you're a professional hater you're also a dickhead.

Mate, I am no where near obsessed with this joker.

MMA in general is not something I think about often let alone one of their fighters.

I'd just be happy if he was beaten half to death. Sue me if that's wrong.

I don't hate him (he's my favorite fighter today) but it's easy to see why many do:

-He can be pretty annoying
-His trash talk is way overrated
-He never defends any of the titles he wins (although I see this changing soon if/when he beats Khabib)
-Everyone has irrational dislikes too, so there's that as well

Just letting you know, I didn't for one minute think I was the first to tell you, but sometimes people need reminding, wishing life changing injuries and death on a sports personality is retarded in the extreme.

If you really think I give a fuck what you think then you're a bigger cunt than I originally thought.

If you are easily offended refrain from quoting me pal. Simple.

Sherdog ruined Connor for me. Hate his fan but love his fighting style. Now that his legion of Fuck boys died down a bit im excited for his return. Always love a big UFC event and mcg always brings the show. Tbh i prefer a KO to boring ass lay n pray so i wouldn't be surprised to cheer for him against kabib even tho it'll be an uphill battle for him.

Anglos have an inbred hatred of the Irish, born of jealousy as much as anything.

Him beating Aldo was the second most impressive thing that I saw outside Royce Gracie in UFC 1.

I hold Aldo in a very high regard, and to talk all that and walk the walk, it's unprecedented.

Some may compare him to Sonnen, who is a journeyman, who also happen to be a felon, a snitch, a cheater, and just not worth your time or mine, which I don't think is a fair comparison.

I don't really get the Conor hate, and personally, Conor is the greatest of all time if he beats Khabib. There's no argument there, and unfortunately replaces the GOAT list as Conor, Fedor and GSP.

Why do you hate Conor?

They hate him because they can...

That and jealousy, insecurities, and his fans...

Okay, mostly his fans... and no title defenses.

Because of his load gargling knob gobbler fans. Saying he will be the goat at every turn, doesn’t help. Essentially you’re the reason people hate on Conor.

You are the definition of a loser. Hating on someone because of something someone said that doesn't even know him is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

You are the definition of a loser. Hating on someone because of something someone said that doesn't even know him is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

You’re the definition of an idiot. Explaining why people hate on conor because of his fans isn’t the same thing as me hating Conor. You being unable to see the distinction is part of the problem. Pathetic is grown men idolizing another man, and pretending to be him.

Last edited:
Back