Why Do Men love Blondes?

Pipe down, you Nazi Aryan.

Do not hate brother. I deserve it after spending my 20's studying like a nerd in University here in Toronto, with no social life and hardly any action (LOL).

They do? Alot of guys seem to prefer brunettes

Brunette is best, followed by black and red, with blond at the bottom. Unnatural blonds do nothing for me.

Do not hate brother. I deserve it after spending my 20's studying like a nerd in University here in Toronto, with no social life and hardly any action (LOL).

You deserve to share similar views to the Nazi altered concept of "Aryan?" Did you consciously read what your post on the previous page might signify and how it might be interpreted?

only like one pic in this kind of thread? for shame P&M, for shame

125397170844384319_buHzSyH8_c.jpg

scarlett-johansson-e1343499122462.jpeg

4r1ly5rxxmoexxoy.jpg

Great post
[QUOTE=Sen

Because the blond hair gene is recessive. If you mate with a blond, you have a better chance of some of your genetic traits being predominant in your offspring.

You deserve to share similar views to the Nazi altered concept of "Aryan?" Did you consciously read what your post on the previous page might signify and how it might be interpreted?

I am not White by the way, and i do not even know what the heck you are talking about throwing in the "Aryan" concept, and frankly do not care. Blondes all day, all night.

There was a time when "blonde" signified innocence (a cherished trait of femininity). Now that blondes in America (culturally) act out as the over-skankified uberwhores of the bunch (in a try-too-hard, overconfident, manly sort of way), it kinda takes the fun out and they're just seen as superficial and loud -- lose/lose combo there

I am not White by the way, and i do not even know what the heck you are talking about throwing in the "Aryan" concept, and frankly do not care. Blondes all day, all night.

You "studied like a nerd in University here in Toronto, with no social life and hardly any action," yet you aren't aware of the concept I mentioned?

It's just a social thing,

Yes, I think it's our society telling us that blondes are the most attractive.

wrong and wrong.

Men prefer blondes because blond represents youth, and men are genetically predisposed to be attracted to youth in women because a young woman is better suited to produce healthy offspring.

Blond represents youth because it is something that is expressed in youth much more. In general, the older you get, the darker your hair gets. Most babies are born with blue eyes as well which turn dark as they grow up.

Gotta love it when liberals blame society for inherent human traits.

Ive always preferred brunettes as well.

You "studied like a nerd in University here in Toronto, with no social life and hardly any action," yet you aren't aware of the concept I mentioned?

I am aware of the concept, but how is it relevant to what i said? Just an another Sherdogger looking for an argument is what you are. Peace out and get a real education. While you are at it, look up what the word Aryan means in the traditional language terms, which is different from the "Nazi" concept which you referred to,

and what Aryan signifies in today's terms. That is your homework assignment. Hopefully you get your High School Diploma one day. You are talking to someone who has three University Degrees. Sorry you get rejected by Hot Blondes.

Back