Why Do Men love Blondes?

icemanliddell

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Why are men in general much more attracted to blondes than women to blond men?

I don't.

Hitchcock had a theory that brunettes are harder to trust than blondes.
He probably meant that brunettes appear more intelligent.

There is a deep and profound reason for this universal truth.

I don't.

Hitchcock had a theory that brunettes are harder to trust than blondes.
He probably meant that brunettes appear more intelligent.

Red heads em I right bro?

It's just a social thing, and it of course all depends on the man. I don't prefer blondes, personally.

I've always thought blonde was the least attractive hair color honestly. Brunette being my favorite. Although, there's no way in hell that hair color is going to be a major deciding factor when it comes to my choice in women -- or even skin color for that matter.

Yes, I think it's our society telling us that blondes are the most attractive. Now, how they decided that blondes were better looking, I don't know.

I personally don't have too much of a preference for something like hair color especially. A hot girl is a hot girl. The color of her hair really isn't one of the most important things for me.

They stand out more.

But really just depends on what you are used to.

If every model in the world dyed her hair blonde just so she get work as a model all men would prefer blondes because that would be seen as attractive because all really attractive women were blondes.

Personally I doubt anyone of you would say no to the right girl with the wrong colour hair, I wouldn't.

hair color dosent really matter imo but i do find brunettes to be preferable in general

Im not attracted to blondes, personally. Dark hair is hottest, imo.

Back