Why Do Men love Blondes?

ive actually been into redheads more recently..
ever since i met this hot little young ginger thang a while back

Gross you must like chicks with no upper lip

Besides that being a definite, well-documented fetish of mine (i love that razor-blade feeling on my lips), that reference went over your head homebwoi.

Besides that being a definite, well-documented fetish of mine (i love that razor-blade feeling on my lips), that reference went over your head homebwoi.

Yeah It did, enlighten me.

I think the average blonde is hotter than the average brunette.

However, the hottest brunettes are way sexier than the hottest blondes. I think it's because it's rarer to see a hot brunette than a hot blonde.

If I had my choice I'd go for a strawberry top with an apple bottom ya dig?

no i really do man! dark natural brunette is sexy

Haha, I didn't doubt you on that, kind sir. I just found it comical how you said pretty said the same thing I did minus the .

I am in full accord with your statement.

I had a similar thread about Blondes vs. Brunettes/Black Hair a while back. I love Blondes, and i only date Blondes. The last couple of years (i turned 30), i've had a Tiger Woods awakening and only lust after Blondes. I can not pinpoint it, but if you are a Caucasian woman with Blonde hair in Toronto, with big boobs and a big ass, you are invited over to my house any time of the day or night. I am seeing a 28 year old Blonde Elementary School teacher right now as well. Good thing is she also likes watching MMA,

as opposed to my last GF. During sex, i love to her wrap her legs around me in the Triangle Position, have her in the North-South position, perform the Jon Fitch Lay'N' Pray as i call it, grapple/wrestle with her, pass her guard, be in the Full Mount and finally Ground and Pound Her. I always win via UD. Finally happy i found a hot Blonde that loves MMA and understands MMA terminology. Forget the Rest, Blondes are the Best!

I had a similar thread about Blondes vs. Brunettes/Black Hair a while back. I love Blondes, and i only date Blondes. The last couple of years (i turned 30), i've had a Tiger Woods awakening and only lust after Blondes. I can not pinpoint it, but if you are a Caucasian woman with Blonde hair in Toronto, with big boobs and a big ass, you are invited over to my house any time of the day or night. I am seeing a 28 year old Blonde Elementary School teacher right now as well. Good thing is she also likes watching MMA,

as opposed to my last GF. During sex, i love to her wrap her legs around me in the Triangle Position, have her in the North-South position, perform the Jon Fitch Lay'N' Pray as i call it, grapple/wrestle with her, pass her guard, be in the Full Mount and finally Ground and Pound Her. I always win via UD. Finally happy i found a hot Blonde that loves MMA and understands MMA terminology. Forget the Rest, Blondes are the Best!

So... you never finish? :D

I prefer brunettes over errythang, but there are some sexy redheads.
I'd take either over a blonde.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Pipe down, you Nazi Aryan.

Betty is a saint and Veronica is a spoiled bitch, maybe thats where my bias came in... WHY COULDN'T ARCHIE JUST SEE THAT

Back