Why Do Men love Blondes?

oh lol, you just really are ridiculous.

and you are just full of empty posts. post-whoring.

not an original idea to save your life, but sarcastic hipster comments on everyone elses shit.

Ya, I see you. Not enough attention at home I think.

wrong and wrong.

Men prefer blondes because blond represents youth, and men are genetically predisposed to be attracted to youth in women because a young woman is better suited to produce healthy offspring.

Blond represents youth because it is something that is expressed in youth much more. In general, the older you get, the darker your hair gets. Most babies are born with blue eyes as well which turn dark as they grow up.

Gotta love it when liberals blame society for inherent human traits.

LOL. Oh boy.

Ive always preferred brunettes as well.

727544d1338828822-why-watch-called-watch-chuck-norris-approves.jpg

I am aware of the concept, but how is it relevant to what i said? Just an another Sherdogger looking for an argument is what you are. Peace out and get a real education. While you are at it, look up what the word Aryan means in the traditional language terms, which is different from the "Nazi" concept which you referred to,

and what Aryan signifies in today's terms. That is your homework assignment. Hopefully you get your High School Diploma one day. You are talking to someone who has three University Degrees. Sorry you get rejected by Hot Blondes.

hahaha

Why do you think I specified the term, Nazi Aryan? Could it be that I'm aware of the other concepts that the word Aryan signifies? A "real education?" You are hardly a determinant for such a claim and one that is based in knowledge. You can state whatever accomplishments you've done. They don't really mean shit, especially to me. I'm evidently talking to someone, who fails in the humor department and has shits for brains.

Oh yeah. By the way, you originally said:

...i do not even know what the heck you are talking about throwing in the "Aryan" concept, and frankly do not care...

So, you couldn't figure that one out, eh?

My question is why do so many women dye their hair blonde?

Meh, don't love blondes but from personal experience I think Blondes are better looking.

hahaha

Why do you think I specified the term, Nazi Aryan? Could it be that I'm aware of the other concepts that the word Aryan signifies? A "real education?" You are hardly a determinant for such a claim and one that is based in knowledge. You can state whatever accomplishments you've done. They don't really mean shit, especially to me. I'm evidently talking to someone, who fails in the humor department and has shits for brains.

Oh yeah. By the way, you originally said:

So, you couldn't figure that one out, eh?

I can say a million things back to you, but why bother. It is quite obvious i am talking to an unemployed bum who picks fights on the internet. Too bad you did not finish high school. It is too bad you can not bag hot blondes. It is too bad you can not make over 6 figures a year. Too bad i am talking to someone who has a shitty life that has to throw insults at people for no reason, which you did responding to my thread. Have a good night. Some of us have to get ready for work in 6 hours.

I can say a million things back to you, but why bother. It is quite obvious i am talking to an unemployed bum who picks fights on the internet. Too bad you did not finish high school. It is too bad you can not bag hot blondes. It is too bad you can not make over 6 figures a year. Too bad i am talking to someone who has a shitty life that has to throw insults at people for no reason, which you did responding to my thread. Have a good night. Some of us have to get ready for work in 6 hours.

not trying to be a dick or anything, I agree with you..

But, "over 6 figures" means 7 figures... which means you earn at least a million.

If you earn a million, dont hang on Sherdog, lol

Men prefer blondes because blond represents youth, and men are genetically predisposed to be attracted to youth in women because a young woman is better suited to produce healthy offspring.

Blond represents youth because it is something that is expressed in youth much more. In general, the older you get, the darker your hair gets. Most babies are born with blue eyes as well which turn dark as they grow up.

This is, in fact, the correct answer. On an subconscious level we see blonde women as more likely bear us offspring.

This might help explain why I like dark haired women.

In general I prefer blondes, but hair color isn't that important to me. It all depends on the girl

This is, in fact, the correct answer. On an subconscious level we see blonde women as more likely bear us offspring.

This might help explain why I like dark haired women.

Thank you Odog, for being cool by basing your post on logic and reason instead of emotion like some other little bitches in this thread.

wrong and wrong.

Gotta love it when liberals blame society for inherent human traits.

Have these genes been identified?

In science and philosophy, a just-so story, also called an ad hoc fallacy, is an unverifiable and unfalsifiable narrative explanation for a cultural practice, a biological trait, or behavior of humans or other animals

^^What you just did

In general I prefer blondes, but hair color isn't that important to me. It all depends on the girl

I like blondes, but what matters most to me is just the hair itself not so much the color.

My last two girls have had fucking amazing hair that wasnt blonde.

One was Black and the other was Brown. Long hair. Best thing in the world.

not trying to be a dick or anything, I agree with you..

But, "over 6 figures" means 7 figures... which means you earn at least a million.

If you earn a million, dont hang on Sherdog, lol

Thanks bro. Nowhere close to a million though (LOL). Have a good night.

and you are just full of empty posts. post-whoring.

not an original idea to save your life, but sarcastic hipster comments on everyone elses shit.

Ya, I see you. Not enough attention at home I think.

You nailed it dude.

I like blondes, but what matters most to me is just the hair itself not so much the color.

My last two girls have had fucking amazing hair that wasnt blonde.

One was Black and the other was Brown. Long hair. Best thing in the world.

What I dislike most is dyed hair. I honestly think all girls look best with their natural hair color

Everyone has different tastes man lol

Back