Why Do Men love Blondes?

I can say a million things back to you, but why bother. It is quite obvious i am talking to an unemployed bum who picks fights on the internet. Too bad you did not finish high school. It is too bad you can not bag hot blondes. It is too bad you can not make over 6 figures a year. Too bad i am talking to someone who has a shitty life that has to throw insults at people for no reason, which you did responding to my thread. Have a good night. Some of us have to get ready for work in 6 hours.

Ahahaha

For someone who is supposed to be "educated," you sure are most presumptuous, hyper-sensitive, and wrong with your assumptions.

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

Goodnight.

Last edited:
Its all about the media, guys grow up with blonde princesses in their storybooks then when they hit puberty there are hot blondes in every tv show, magazine and music video. Its the same reason alot of girls like the clean cut look on guys.

I never thought a thread on this subject could get people so emotional.

And I don't even know if men do like blondes better instinctively, or at all.

Liberals, Hipsters, etc.

Alex Jones has documents proving that blondes are superior.

as long as the girl is good looking and is intelligent, im good

wwwyki!

8_69.jpg

As for your second statement, I don't think that's "true" either...

I was raised in a household with no television, and everyday I thank god for my parents bringing me up like that. When young boys were masturbating to blondes from MTV, I was outside playing, and never experienced that world. Media really messes you up. I also found that I had a completely different perception on racial issues, gender issues, and perception of beauty, from most other people. I got rid of the tv and media in my house, except for the pride dvd's :) I know it's hard, but for people who have kids, try to limit their tv exposure, and get them to do puzzles, or word problems, or go play outside.

I saw a tv show where they put a blonde woman hitch hiking and later did the same with a brunette and measured the rate that they got picked up. Blonde totally dominated, wasnt even close.

I saw a tv show where they put a blonde woman hitch hiking and a later did the same with a brunette and measured the rate that they got picked up. Blonde totally dominated, wasnt even close.

Hitchcock may be right about people not trusting Brunettes.

most of the guys i've met had no preference for blondes. i think it's a myth.

wrong and wrong.

Men prefer blondes because blond represents youth, and men are genetically predisposed to be attracted to youth in women because a young woman is better suited to produce healthy offspring.

Blond represents youth because it is something that is expressed in youth much more. In general, the older you get, the darker your hair gets. Most babies are born with blue eyes as well which turn dark as they grow up.

Gotta love it when liberals blame society for inherent human traits.

where do you get this fecal matter from? the majority of the world has no blonde people. furthermore, when people get REALLY old their hair turns white and or gray, which is closer to blonde than other colors. and when people with very light colored blonde hair get older, it actually gets lighter and lighter in shade, making it almost look transparent, so that completely refutes your already weak premise.

so disgraceful that people just pull this stuff out of their ass and try to pass it off as a universal truth.

Maybe this was true at some point in the US, but if this thread is any indication it is no longer true at all. Also I prefer dark hair to blonde.

Girls dye their hair blonde because blonde hair is an immediate attention getter. It's like a giant highlighter effect that grabs attention from the corner of your eye easier.

Also, it tends to brighten and distract from undesirable facial traits, so a skinny chick that would normally be just a 6 will often be regarded like a 9 or 10 ("or ur gay!") by impulsive inexperienced douchebags (of which there are no shortage).

where do you get this fecal matter from? the majority of the world has no blonde people. furthermore, when people get REALLY old their hair turns white and or gray, which is closer to blonde than other colors. and when people with very light colored blonde hair get older, it actually gets lighter and lighter in shade, making it almost look transparent, so that completely refutes your already weak premise.

so disgraceful that people just pull this stuff out of their ass and try to pass it off as a universal truth.

Actually he is not just pulling this out of his ass. I don't claim to be an expert in this field myself, but I did read about a study a while ago about whether men actually prefer blondes and they hypothesized about the reasons why.

We are all a product of our genes, our hormones and our life experiences. And sometimes our genes influence us more than we realize. It is theorized that (at least amongst white people, I suppose) we are at least somewhat predisposed to be attracted to blondes.

Many people are born with blonde hair and it darkens as they age. Thus subconsciously we somewhat associate blonde hair with youth. Since deep down our sole goal on this planet is to reproduce, it is natural to be more attracted to the young as they are more likely to be able to produce viable offspring.

If I remember correctly, the opposite was true with female attractions towards men. Women are somewhat predisposed to be attracted to darker haired men as it is a sign that they have lived longer and been able to survive.

Now of course these baser instincts don't completely rule us. I for one am more attracted to redheads and black hair.

And while this may still be a theory, it is certainly a somewhat accepted one. A lot of research has been done on this. So no one is just pulling it out of their ass, just because you don't happen to agree with it.

I prefer brunettes almost to the point of exclusivity as do heaps of other guys.

I had a similar thread about Blondes vs. Brunettes/Black Hair a while back. I love Blondes, and i only date Blondes. The last couple of years (i turned 30), i've had a Tiger Woods awakening and only lust after Blondes. I can not pinpoint it, but if you are a Caucasian woman with Blonde hair in Toronto, with big boobs and a big ass, you are invited over to my house any time of the day or night. I am seeing a 28 year old Blonde Elementary School teacher right now as well. Good thing is she also likes watching MMA,

as opposed to my last GF. During sex, i love to her wrap her legs around me in the Triangle Position, have her in the North-South position, perform the Jon Fitch Lay'N' Pray as i call it, grapple/wrestle with her, pass her guard, be in the Full Mount and finally Ground and Pound Her. I always win via UD. Finally happy i found a hot Blonde that loves MMA and understands MMA terminology. Forget the Rest, Blondes are the Best!

mma positions during sex.

you probably get an erection watching mma.

nothing wrong with that...i guess.

Blondes are obscenely overrated imo. The darker the better, especially on white women :eek:

Back