Why Do Men love Blondes?

black haired girls then brunettes

black hair with blue eyes>

tumblr_m98q9f8f7K1qcc6uko1_500.jpg

My kind of white girl

I don't think they do anymore. They did for a while cause they were the rarest and chicks started dying their hair blonde and made it more common and judging by the responses here, nobody cares. I like blondes fine but I most like black hair with green eyes.

I didn't think Zooey Deshanel was hot at all with blonde hair but is fantastically hot with dark hair.

Wouldn't turn down a woman based on hair colour, unless she was one of those girls who dyes her hair all those whack colours like green or pink or blue or some shit like that. It works for like 3% of girls, and then it just looks dirty for anyone else.

i don't think the majority of men prefer blondes at all

Guy's in the 80's loved blondes. In the 90's redheads started taking more of their share. Late 90's/early 00's it was brunettes/blackhair all the way and nothing else- the blonde look retreated as it appeared trite and superficial.

Now we have more or less equality between hair color preferences, with blonde and black/brunette taking the lead because of mild-to-moderate gingerphobia

[edit] sorry it looks like brunette/ravenblack are in the lead, but my data shows that HICKS still prefer the hell out of BLONDES uber alles!!!

Back