Why did Charles take this fight?

This is literally the worst matchup in the top 5 for him and Chandlers best matchup in the top 5

I'm kind of bewildered by it. Does anyone even think Charles is a lock?

For sure he has a chance but I'm pretty surprised Chandler is the fave

Why are you suprised Chandler is the favorite is you think Chandler is a bad matchup for Charles?

I'm Nnoyed by this match cuz I like aloe Vera and dislike Chandler.

I'd rather see aloe Vera fight Poirior for the belt and think he has a better chance vs him than Chandler
Sit down TS. Read Dustin Poirier's Wikipedia page or something. Sober up and get back to us. Strike that.. do all the above except getting back to us.

This fight isn't a lock for anyone. Olivera is an aggressive submission artist, that's the type of grappling style that gives aggressive wrestlers the most problems.

Chandler fades after 2 rounds, Charles has better stamina. All Charles has to do is not get TKO’d within the first 2 rounds and he wins a comfortable decision.

I think Charles wins it. At least he’s not fighting prime Tony/Khabib/Justin
After seeing Justin's ground game I believe if Oliveria can survive early he'll end up choking Justin.

Chandler fades after 2 rounds, Charles has better stamina. All Charles has to do is not get TKO’d within the first 2 rounds and he wins a comfortable decision.

That's not that comfortable of a decision if you're already down 2 rounds in a 5 round fight.

lol, why wouldnt anyone take a fight for the belt.

silly ts.

Reactions: lsa

I think it looks similar to him vs FKL, unless Chandler connects early.

Chandler is gonna KO Vera so fast,
that the UFC have to record the whole
a-bout in slow motion!

This is literally the worst matchup in the top 5 for him and Chandlers best matchup in the top 5

I'm kind of bewildered by it. Does anyone even think Charles is a lock?

You’re asking why he took a title shot and the biggest payday of his life? Lol

I also think Chandler will end up being a bad style matchup for him. Oliveira is kind of a wild card though. He’s lanky / rangy and has a lot of tools on the feet in spite of being fairly hittable. If Chandler takes him down, he’s in danger.

I think Chandler will prepare / game plan effectively for his style, but Oliveira is a bit of a wild card. Can’t really count him out.

I think it looks similar to him vs FKL, unless Chandler connects early.
Kevin Lee engaged him in a competitive grappling contest on the ground and arguably won the first 2 rounds.

This will look nothing like that. I think Chandler probably avoids the grappling like a plague unless he has a perfect opening / has him hurt.

Completely different striking styles as well.

Why would he have a better chance against Poirier who just KOd Conor the so called elite MMA striker? Chandler is largely untested in ufc and Oliveira has a win over Will Brooks the guy who beat Chandler twice. Chandler can't wrestle Oliveira he would get subd and other than power is the smaller less diverse striker. Chandler could 1 punch him but I don't see how this is such a bad match up. He just has to avoid the power punches imo
Some people actually pay attention to the skills demonstrated by fighters during fights throughout their careers and don’t base their entire opinion off fight finder.

Styles make fights.

Some people actually pay attention to the skills demonstrated by fighters during fights throughout their careers and don’t base their entire opinion off fight finder.

Styles make fights.

Because that's what I asked? Too much mescaline?

Is this a typo? Chandler has been the underdog since day one.

All Charles has to do is not get TKO’d within the first 2 rounds and he wins a comfortable decision.

Chuck has only 3 decision wins out of 40 fights, and has never fought more than 3 rounds.

Back