Who am I?

Knocked out in my first fight. Didn’t get stopped for a decade after that.
Lost 4 of my first 5. Lost my last.

Was an honor student in high school, after leaving the south.

I did fight under A musical name, at times, but am famous For fighting under another.

after fighting a opened a nightclub in Harlem using the musical name.

Knocked out in my first fight. Didn’t get stopped for a decade after that.
Lost 4 of my first 5. Lost my last.

Was an honor student in high school, after leaving the south.

I did fight under A musical name, at times, but am famous For fighting under another.

after fighting a opened a nightclub in Harlem using the musical name.

Henry Armstrong.

Here's an easy one for yall....

"I have wins in 5 different decades!"

bump

I'm a Golden Gloves winner, I fought on the undercard of one of the biggest boxing events in history, and I was the first trainer of a boxer than would later transcend the sport.

bump

I'm a Golden Gloves winner, I fought on the undercard of one of the biggest boxing events in history, and I was the first trainer of a boxer than would later transcend the sport.
archie moore?

I won both the World championships and Olympics but never the belt as a pro.

Who am I?

If you are dead and writing this, I would say you are someone who should get their soul sorted out.

who am I?

I was a fringe contender who knocked down an all time great and convinced him to delay a fight with another all time great for 3 more years.

who am I?

I was a fringe contender who knocked down an all time great and convinced him to delay a fight with another all time great for 3 more years.
Bruce Finch?

hrmmmm. What would be a more difficult one...

The Greatest Bantamweight ever lost to this man twice. I then beat this man (the one who beat the Greatest Bantamweight ever) twice, once in his home country to end his career, at a weight two weights higher than Bantamweight. (and no cheating for this one!)

Last edited:
Back