Who am I?

Absolut

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I held titles 3x in two divisions. As an amateur I only lost twice. In my 14th fight, I fought, as a late substitute, at MSG for the title, but lost in 15. My mouthpiece was stolen and I had to purchase a generic one before the fight, which shredded my mouth. The man who beat me was on the way to being an all time great, before prematurely dying

I am a boxing hall of famer and had wins in 3 different decades. I won 28 fights by KO and am arguably the greatest fighter ever from my country.

@Sinister did this a decade ago- so full credit to him for the idea..

I thought you were going to talk about yourself. I was going to say to eat some breakfast, the body always needs to be filled up.

I held titles 3x in two divisions. As an amateur I only lost twice. In my 14th fight, I fought, as a late substitute, at MSG for the title, but lost in 15. My mouthpiece was stolen and I had to purchase a generic one before the fight, which shredded my mouth. The man who beat me was on the way to being an all time great, before prematurely dying

I am a boxing hall of famer and had wins in 3 different decades. I won 28 fights by KO and am arguably the greatest fighter ever from my country.

@Sinister did this a decade ago- so full credit to him for the idea..
juan laporte

juan laporte
so very close, but I did fight him.

I was going to enter my name in the under rated fighters thread, even though I generally do well in the all time p4p rankings.

Has to be a Sal Sanchez opponent

Was Nelson too green when he fought Sanchez?

Was Nelson too green when he fought Sanchez?
Probably but being unknown served him.

Sanchez was lined up to fight Alexis Arguello after this fight.

I beat an all time great, and lost one of my belts when I agreed to give him a rematch. Lost the other when we fought,

My brother avenged my loss to another all time great, twice.

My son won titles and was once attended to the ring by a celebrity who recently tried to lure Bryce Harper to my hometown. My other son, also an aspiring boxer, was murdered.

I dropped in weight to revive my career, but that didn’t pan out well.

Michael Strahan has nothing on my smile.

leon spinks motherfucker

god damn right it is Leon Motha fuckin spinks. fun fact, my dad ran a theater in StL and was unfortunately tasked with chasing the Spinks brothers out when they got unruly!

I once was knocked down in amateurs by the man Tyson brutalized in a corner. I sparred with an all time great, preparing to fight his heir apparent, which did not go well for him, at all. But, during sparring The Great did give me my nickname, so all in all, it wasn't a terrible experience.

I later beat the man who knocked down the heir apparent. I eventually fought the heir apparent I was a sparring partner for, losing a SD, my first shot at the title. When that heir apparent relinquished the belt, I won the belt in a fight for the vacant title. After my title runs, I spent years litigating with Don King.

During my career I fought in the UK, Poland, Philippines, Antigua and Denmark. I fought the quick, the Brits, explosive assassins, and Misters. I faced the truth and merciless foes, and those who could crush bones.

Back