White Gobsmacked by Henry Calling Out Valentina

Do you want to see Henry vs. Valentina?

• Total voters
it's such a joke to him...it shouldn't need a no...would you let your kid sister(if you have one) fight a grown in shape man? obviously not...why? cause she'd get wrecked badly....probably be put in the hospital..require surgery to repair broken nose, broken orbital bone...etc....
I would actually let my sister fight a a grown in shape man, she looks like Gabi Garcia with a bigger beard, she beats me all the time and someone needs to teach her a lesson..

3 rounds or less? haha....I give in 2 minutes or less...henry would have her on her back in under 10 seconds...or he could just destroy her on the feet...valentina is technical, but she's a chick, with chick power...a man hits her, she's getting ko'd really fast.
It’s my fifth mortgage bro

What do you make of the Fallon Fox thing? (S)he has legit losses.

fallon fox is not a man...she was born a man, and has some born advantages...but you obviously don't know the role testosterone plays...why do you think she's allowed to fight other women? cause she goes through alot of testing...she's no longer a man...her hormone levels are that of a woman...

Ide love to see that freak show matchup. Couldn’t be more of a spectacle than cm punk

It's killing Dana because he knows there is money to be made.

Dana-White-Money.jpg

This would never get sanctioned anyways... Henry just comes off looking bad here.

Don't think that the sick fucks that run ESPN won't push for something like this.
That's hardly their limit.
You’re kidding right? They wouldn’t run it. They are a bunch of liberal SJW beta cucks... Henry would obliterate her (assuming he tried) and that would crush their agenda that women are just as good as men.

same promotion, but one is female fighting, the other male fighting..separate divisions...just like in every sport on earth...men do not compete against women...ever...there's a reason for that...
Exactly, but they shouldn't even be on the same cards together or considered for the same p4p lists. The caliber of fighting and physical ability is too different.

same promotion, but one is female fighting, the other male fighting..separate divisions...just like in every sport on earth...men do not compete against women...ever...there's a reason for that...

Ya, I agree. All these little pussys need to study some biology. Beating up a woman, even if she is skilled, is fucking gross and weak.

I have been following this and they are completely fucking joking. News for the retards. Cejudo is never intending on hurting Valentina and she is not literally going to shoot him. That is part of the joke.

It started out as funny and a bunch of morons thought it was for real, smfh. I am starting to worry that the worlds intelligent people are now drastically outnumbered. We are fooked.

Henry would let her win in an attempt to impress chicks

Sure why not lol, I’ve seen women beat up women what’s the difference

A big difference. For starters it sends a message about our society to all our young men who will think that part of equality means it is ok to get physical with women. Women are absolutely not on the same level as men physically and every bit of data in any sport suggests this. If you actually want to see a girl get punched out by a dude then you are a fucking weak punk.

Yes because 1) equality (it is 2019, you know), and 2) it would shut up the feminists and hipsters that infest this sport.

You are a pathetic little weasel if you want to see a woman get beat up so you can't prove a point. The fact that Valentina responded jokingly with her going for a gun says that she acknowledges the difference dummy.

Why are you threatened by crazy women in the world talking shit? Just ignore them. That is what real men do.

Are the kids these days really this stupid?

They have clearly been joking from the start.

Back