White Gobsmacked by Henry Calling Out Valentina

Do you want to see Henry vs. Valentina?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cejudo:

“So I’m out here enjoying my beautiful Sunday in beautiful Las Vegas, but my phone just keeps blowing up. Somebody by the name of Valentina “Bullet” Shevchenko is 'the most dominant champion in the world.'”

White:

“That’s the wackiest shit I’ve ever heard. It’s just (expletive) crazy that Henry would say that. But Valentina would probably do it. I don’t even know how to respond to that or what to say other than ‘Wow.’

“I can’t even (expletive) wrap my brain around that, why he would say that. It’s just crazy, but … what are you gonna do?”

Bullshit

Anyone who wants this is an idiot

That said..it most likely happens as the world is full of idiots

Dana would do it if it was the fight the people wanted.

Don't think that the sick fucks that run ESPN won't push for something like this.
That's hardly their limit.

I like how he never said no to the idea lol

If Cejudo wins, which he would, it completely snubs wmma. People would treat it like more of a joke then they already do.

That being said I’ll put my fifth mortgage on cejudo in 3 rounds or less

If he took the fight he'd get the Hardy treatment.

Henry Vs. Gabi Garcia.

make it happen ya goof!

Gabi-Garcia-MMA.png

I'd be down if Henry would actually try to fight and not go easy like the vast majority of men vs. women in combat sports

That confirms it. UFC is going to get it's first triple champ. CCCC.

HGrxHWs.jpg

Sounds like a great idea. Expose the farce that is WMMA.

I'd only watch if they make it a tag team match Cejudo-Mayweather vs Valentina-Ronda. We are owed that Floyd vs Ronda fight since that time she was on the cover of Ring magazine.

{<RR}<{danawhoah}>

I thought this was about a dance-off...?

Back