White Gobsmacked by Henry Calling Out Valentina

Do you want to see Henry vs. Valentina?

• Total voters
The chadlet felt threatened by a woman so he challenge her.
wwgac8.jpg

Pre fight will be like
1467613963745.gif

Cejudo:

“So I’m out here enjoying my beautiful Sunday in beautiful Las Vegas, but my phone just keeps blowing up. Somebody by the name of Valentina “Bullet” Shevchenko is 'the most dominant champion in the world.'”

White:

“That’s the wackiest shit I’ve ever heard. It’s just (expletive) crazy that Henry would say that. But Valentina would probably do it. I don’t even know how to respond to that or what to say other than ‘Wow.’

“I can’t even (expletive) wrap my brain around that, why he would say that. It’s just crazy, but … what are you gonna do?”

I have said all along...henry is looking like a total f'''king idiot, challenging some weak female to a fight...are you kidding? why not challenge dc or jones or ngannue? everyone knows he's not serious...so why not joke around and offer to fight another man, in a higher weight class? why challenge some chick you could destroy in seconds? any man who challenges some weak little female, should have his man card stripped away...double champ or not..he's no man...he's a wussy...

It seems like it was a joke but Dana White can't really say anything about it either way. This is the type of environment he has created as promoter.

Bullshit

Anyone who wants this is an idiot

That said..it most likely happens as the world is full of idiots

no...it can't and won't ever happen...no fight commission on earth would ever sanction such a thing....only times they do shit like this is maybe in Thailand...like having the female greatest boxer of all time, challenging some nobody thai fighter. then getting ko'd stiff for a good 5 minutes...they needed smelling salts to wake this chick up...no american fight commission would ever sanction such a thing, nor would the ufc ever do it...what happens if the chick gets badly injured...then what?

If Cejudo wins, which he would, it completely snubs wmma. People would treat it like more of a joke then they already do.

That being said I’ll put my fifth mortgage on cejudo in 3 rounds or less

3 rounds or less? haha....I give in 2 minutes or less...henry would have her on her back in under 10 seconds...or he could just destroy her on the feet...valentina is technical, but she's a chick, with chick power...a man hits her, she's getting ko'd really fast.

Book it.

It's Dana's fault anyway for including women in the P4P list.

Henry Vs. Gabi Garcia.

make it happen ya goof!

Gabi-Garcia-MMA.png

even though gabbi out weighs him by probably 80lbs, haha, he would absolutely wreck her even faster than valentina...cause though she's big and has some strength...she's slow and sloppy as all hell...and she's still a chick..a chick on massive amounts of steroids, but a chick.

I'd be down if Henry would actually try to fight and not go easy like the vast majority of men vs. women in combat sports

there has never been a legit man vs woman thing, in fighting...not really...when has there ever been a pro man fighter against a woman pro fighter. never happens...they have done freak matches...like putting that woman champion boxer..who outweighed this kid thai fighter by almost 40lbs...and she ended up getting ko'd stiff...and that kid was a nobody fighter.

Last edited:
People say Colby is fake but Cejudo went from super vanilla, nothing to say to never shuts up and says outlandish shit in a matter of a year.

He wants to be a draw. In the world of combat sports, that is how you do it.

Lol Valentina would get smoked IMO

it's not an opinion that men are physically superior. this is not an opinion...it's fact...unless henry broke his ankle walking up the stairs to the cage, he'd never break a sweat against her....these are not opinions...these are based on the factual physical differences between men and women..

it's not an opinion that men are physically superior. this is not an opinion...it's fact...unless henry broke his ankle walking up the stairs to the cage, he'd never break a sweat against her....these are not opinions...these are based on the factual physical differences between men and women..
What do you mean? I think it’s close to a 50:50

I read it twice to make sure I didn’t miss him saying no.. haha, consider it booked

it's such a joke to him...it shouldn't need a no...would you let your kid sister(if you have one) fight a grown in shape man? obviously not...why? cause she'd get wrecked badly....probably be put in the hospital..require surgery to repair broken nose, broken orbital bone...etc....

Valentina would tussle the little fella's hair then KO him via standing head stomp.

I’m rather enjoying “Zero Fucks Given” Cejudo...
giphy.gif

But same promotion, same cards, same p4p list.

same promotion, but one is female fighting, the other male fighting..separate divisions...just like in every sport on earth...men do not compete against women...ever...there's a reason for that...

there has never been a legit man vs woman thing, in fighting...not really...when has there ever been a pro man fighter against a woman pro fighter. never happens...they have done freak matches...like putting that woman champion boxer..who outweighed this kid thai fighter by almost 40lbs...and she ended up getting ko'd stiff...and that kid was a nobody fighter.

What do you make of the Fallon Fox thing? (S)he has legit losses.

Back