White Gobsmacked by Henry Calling Out Valentina

Do you want to see Henry vs. Valentina?

• Total voters
These are the only story lines that get hits for the smaller fighters.

Ya, I agree. All these little pussys need to study some biology. Beating up a woman, even if she is skilled, is fucking gross and weak.

I have been following this and they are completely fucking joking. News for the retards. Cejudo is never intending on hurting Valentina and she is not literally going to shoot him. That is part of the joke.

It started out as funny and a bunch of morons thought it was for real, smfh. I am starting to worry that the worlds intelligent people are now drastically outnumbered. We are fooked.

It's amazing how many on this site actually take this seriously. Makes me wonder how old many of these guys are. are they all 15 year olds? Nobody with even a modicum of intelligence is taking henry seriously...I do think henry is making himself look bad though...why not joke and challenge jones, ngannue, or anyone much heavier than you? If they ever fought, it would be a crime.

Anybody voting no is just lying <45>
You would watch that fight and you know it.

Joke or not I'm not even mildly intrigued...

Exactly, but they shouldn't even be on the same cards together or considered for the same p4p lists. The caliber of fighting and physical ability is too different.

I agree on both points...definitely...not sure how you can have a chick on a p4p list with men..doesn't make any sense...I don't think there's enough talent in each division to warrant keeping them around...plus, most women's fights are boring and decision fests...is it worth keeping wmma, on the rare occasion you have a nunes vs cyborg fight...how often do they happen?

Henry Vs. Gabi Garcia.

make it happen ya goof!

Gabi-Garcia-MMA.png
Yes if cejudo was to fight a woman he should at least allow them to have a weight advantage. Not that it would make a difference anyway.

I dont know if cejudo has really thought about what hes asking for. Like seriously imagine if he actually gets this fight, it would be super awkward for the announcers to call the fight or act hyped when damage is done like they usually do.

Overpowering a woman beating her around as she desperately tries to protect herself and potentially leaving her bloodied and battered (depending on long the referee allows the fight to go) just cant be good for henrys image.

Cejudo is obviously joking. It’s strange there’s people that think he’s serious and Dana white trying to get some publicity saying how crazy and unbelievable Henry said that.

WOW! So zany and whacky and kooky!

Also I would like to see the fight. Women are better at fighting and anything physical as men
Or at the very least equal to men.

I watch the news a lot.

It's amazing how many on this site actually take this seriously. Makes me wonder how old many of these guys are. are they all 15 year olds? Nobody with even a modicum of intelligence is taking henry seriously...I do think henry is making himself look bad though...why not joke and challenge jones, ngannue, or anyone much heavier than you? If they ever fought, it would be a crime.

Crazy thing is he's made jokes and called out Jones, DC and others much bigger than him, but for some reason when he does that people seem to be able to comprehend that he's just messing around and not serious. He calls out Nunes and Valentina and the shit actually gets traction. We are approaching Idiocracy much faster than I would have ever predicted.

I'm the only one who thinks Valentina has chance huh? She seems to have a large size advantage

lol at people taking this seriously. it's a fucking joke that will never happen

Women are capable of a great many things. Rivaling males in athletics, much less combat sports, is not among them. Hoping to God this doesn't happen. If it does, and I don't put it past the bald bozo to do it, Cejudo will hopefully have the mercy to quickly and gently submit her.

If Cejudo wins, which he would, it completely snubs wmma. People would treat it like more of a joke then they already do.

That being said I’ll put my fifth mortgage on cejudo in 3 rounds or less
what is it with some people who think that men and women are in competition with each other?
there's a reason they fight in separate divisions. people don't watch womens mma thinking which men they could beat

<{Joewithit}>

The perplexing thing is how many people seem to no longer understand or enjoy what a joke is. I've been enjoying Henry's inter-gender call outs; I've watched the Shevchenko call out a couple of times now and am still laughing my ass off. The problem comes when people act like Henry is in the least bit serious. The man smacks toy snakes on the ground and pulls stuff out of hats during stare downs; Why would you choose to take anything he does seriously?

Try and enjoy the show or just change the channel.​

Is he joking or is he the joke?

Seems more like a nutjob than a clever comedian to me....

Back