Which girld would you pick??

I prefer thicker women to skinny ones. Probably because I am skinny so I idealize what I'm not physically to an extent. Plus, booties and boobies and hips! Oh, my!

Rather have a skinny chick with not much ass and small bewbs than a chick with a fat gut and a broad waist.

You went out of your way to find an attractive chubby girl. Most fat girls don't have fat distributed in such a flattering way. Lots of cellulite and flab.

Skinny chick. Anyone going for the chubby girl is gross.

It's such a dilemma for me because I love both. I love chubby girls when they bend over face down ass up. It's a work of art. Skinny girls don't look the same and it's kind of a turn off to see them face down ass up. Unless it's the rare skinny girl phat ass phenomenon.

On the other hand it's nice holding a skinny girl sometimes and you just feel like a fucking gorilla holding this small kitten.

There pluses and minuses to both. One thing about chubby girls is the chances of them getting fat after a baby are insanely high. Skinny girls almost never have to worry about that.

Date the skinny one, have side fun with the chubster

Whichever one would take me :redface:

lol @ that fat girl. congrats on the pretty face, now stop being a pig. wtf is wrong with you people?

You're seriously asking that question? On sherdog? What is wrong with you?

:icon_lol:

That fat girl is going to be a stinky, sweaty, huffing and puffing mess of a blob shortly after anyone worth his salt starts fucking her.

I'd hit it, but I'm not going to turn down a healthy woman for a fatty.

The skinnier girl has the face of a man, so definitely the chubby one.

The chubster has a gorgeous face and nice big tits, so she should be extra ashamed of being a fat slob.

Lmao she's already fat. Think about what'll happen when you homos get into a relationship with her and start worshiping that fatass telling he she's beautiful as she is. Relationships are hard enough, you don't need to complicate it even more with her diabetes and uncontrolled eating habits.

Back