Which girld would you pick??

The chubby girl is stunning and has awesome tits but she's TOO curvy for me. I like curves, and have nothing against a slightlier chubbier girl but she's a bit too big for my liking. I also dislike really skinny girls.

I used to prefer skinny girls but they complain about being fat all the time. It's annoying. True story.

Skinny girl need to eat a fucking cheeseburger or something. I'm taking the big girl between those two.

Pretty sure the skinny girld is natalia vodianova aka one of the hottest women on earth so yeah I'd pick her over the airbrushed chubby.

Thick young Chics usually turn out to be fucking Blobs.

They're only good for a hump n dump.

The best way that I can think to describe my ideal female body type would be a mid-sized college volleyball player. Reasonably tall with great legs and a nice ass.

As far as skinny/fat goes... I prefer a girl who is a little too thick over one who is really skinny.

* by average I mean not freakishly tall/big like many middle blockers, or super tiny like many setters. Maybe 5'9 at 150 lbs give/take.

Thick young Chics usually turn out to be fucking Blobs.

They're only good for a hump n dump.

You got it all backwards man. You marry that skinny girl and give her a couple kids and by the time you are 40 she is now a permanent fat girl.

if someone would put the first girl on a good nutritional plan, she'd be gorgeous in a couple of years

take whatever you can get, for as long as you can get, and then leave it. it doesn't really matter. skinny girls, thick girls, disabled girls, hookers, etc.. though at first look i always find myself attracted to thick girls

Purely going off of the pics provided, I'd go chubby.

You got it all backwards man. You marry that skinny girl and give her a couple kids and by the time you are 40 she is now a permanent fat girl.

Marry the chubby chick, give her a couple of kids and by the time you are 40 she is now being airlifted out of your home while a TV crew films her thighs being soldered off the sofa to which she's become physically a part of.

Marry the chubby chick, give her a couple of kids and by the time you are 40 she is now being airlifted out of your home while a TV crew films her thighs being soldered off the sofa to which she's become physically a part of.

HAHA, maybe so. Or maybe she gets tired of being fat and loses weight. Life is like a lottery. Maybe you marry the skinny girl that gets huge or the chubby girl who actually loses weight and turns out to be a knockout. Some things, many things, just cannot be predicted.

prefer the skinny chicks body but the chubby one has a much prettier face.... but you wont see that in the dark so skinny chick

fat rolls feel gross

HAHA, maybe so. Or maybe she gets tired of being fat and loses weight. Life is like a lottery. Maybe you marry the skinny girl that gets huge or the chubby girl who actually loses weight and turns out to be a knockout. Some things, many things, just cannot be predicted.

Haha, yeah man, I wasn't trying to have a go at you, just pointing out that anything can happen! Chubby chick could feel grateful for what she has, and make an effort to maintain a respectable physique. Skinny chick could go the opposite way and let herself go, now she has a man locked in!

Opposite could happen with both! And same goes for us! Men can go either way too, we could either could comfortable and become lardasses or appreciate what we have and make an effort!

lol @ that fat girl. congrats on the pretty face, now stop being a pig. wtf is wrong with you people?

HAHA, maybe so. Or maybe she gets tired of being fat and loses weight. Life is like a lottery. Maybe you marry the skinny girl that gets huge or the chubby girl who actually loses weight and turns out to be a knockout.

This has never fucking happened in the history of women. Once women get past 30, they never try to lose weight again. Especially if they are married.

I like skinny girls. Not rail skinny with bones sticking out, but thin/petite ones.

The example you provided was a piss poor one. Switch the faces around and your results would be much different.

Back