Which girld would you pick??

Apocalypse604

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Putting it simply, my friend said he hates chubby girls, I hate super skinny girls but don't mind the chubby ones....the argument went no where....which do you guys prefer...

477922.jpg

or

http://media.santabanta.com/gallery...)/Natalia Vodianova/natalia-vodianova-4-h.jpg

now mind you, I don't really know who either of these girls are, just examples of body types.

I would take chubby over skinny.
But a nice curvy woman is my ideal type 😶

I pick the girld in the pic. The girld in the link isn't my style. Really pic girld isn't either, but I only have two choices and pic girld has huge knockers.

not to be that guy, but a lot is determined by personality. personally though, all things being equal, i prefer a thicker woman. coincidentally enough, i find thicker women to have better personalities in general as well.

Lol skinny can get a nice boob job and pack on a few pounds.

Chubs is only going to bet bigger and bigger and bigger as she gets older.

Plus those big chubby titties will be reaching for the floor once the top, and photo shop are taken away.

Chubs has a better face than the two shown, but we aren't comparing these two girls just body types.

Edit: Also that chubby girl is going to be littered with cellulite and stretch marks in reality outside of the photo shoot.

I pick the girld in the pic. The girld in the link isn't my style. Really pic girld isn't either, but I only have two choices and pic girld has huge knockers.

Knock knock, whose there?

It's girl numbaaah onnnnne!

👐 ok ok I'll leave now
👐

Chick in the OP for sure. she could lose a few but I'm ok with what I see.

Last edited:
Can you embed the pic of the skinny chick? I'm assuming the link provided leads to a picture of a skinny woman. If she's bigger than the fat one I don't know what to do for you.

not to be that guy, but a lot is determined by personality. personally though, all things being equal, i prefer a thicker woman. coincidentally enough, i find thicker women to have better personalities in general as well.

Well the thicker ones need to focus a bit on their personality to compensate for their perceived lack of self worth. 😆

Have always preferred a little meat on the bones, when they are too skinny they look really odd naked.

Both pretty, but disregarding faces, I prefer the body of the thin girl. She will likely age better, as well.

Lol skinny can get a nice boob job and pack on a few pounds.

Chubs is only going to bet bigger and bigger and bigger as she gets older.

Plus those big chubby titties will be reaching for the floor once the top, and photo shop are taken away.

Chubs has a better face than the two shown, but we aren't comparing these two girls just body types.

Edit: Also that chubby girl is going to be littered with cellulite and stretch marks in reality outside of the photo shoot.

no way would that happen, they are way too insecure about gaining 2 pounds and would never let that happen. pass the salad please, no dressing!

Well the thicker ones need to focus a bit on their personality to compensate for their perceived lack of self worth. ��

actually i find the opposite to be true. i've met far more insecure thin women than thick, and the insecurity seems to go far deeper. but that's just like my opinion man.

Also, sex with really skinny women kinda sucks...no tits, no ass, no thighs, feels like you might break something.

Although the bigger girls sometimes but not all the time have difficulty with certain positions. Pretty much, cant be too big, but definitely cant be too skinny. Like reese witherspoon and lindsay lohan looked good when they first started, now they both look like crackheads...well, in lindsays case that was the case i guess.

My rule of thumb is they are too fat when their armpit goes out instead of in.

I just clicked on this thread to find out what a girld was. Thought maybe TS meant girdle. This thread isn't as fun as it could have been if it were about a dude wearing a girdle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back