Which girld would you pick??

I'd do it, btw. Just so I could come to Mayberrrry and post pics.

Chubby girls are better employees, therefore, I choose chubby.

That way if I ever decide to be a complete loser she can provide financially.

Nothing wrong with a nice girdle.

6a5d5dd27c51db915339020732a807ef.jpg

I like the chubby girld.

Why didn't TS post the other pic of said skinny girld?

That was weird.

You got it all backwards man. You marry that skinny girl and give her a couple kids and by the time you are 40 she is now a permanent fat girl.

Marry a girl who has good diet and exercise habits... and kids or no kids, she can stay reasonably hot for many many years.

Some women can have pretty hot bodies while they are in their 20's w/out putting much effort into diet or exercise... but many of those same women will deteriorate rapidly as they advance through their 30's.

Whats with guys these days pretending like they're into chubby girls? I get liking curves and all but it doesn't jive with what you see in real life.

Skinny/in shape girls get 90% of the attention in the real world. Yet on forums or when I talk to my friends in private, they're always like nah the girl has to have meat on her bones. Yet when we're out they're always like god damn that girl is hot and it's always some non fat chick.

No one likes anorexic looking girls unless it's a weird fetish but most guys out there prefer a flat stomach. If you can get it with a decent ass and perky tits, you'll take it. Guys aren't out there salivating over a big belly with a big messy ass and huge floppy tits.

Mmm, love me some floppy titties.

Back