Which girld would you pick??

Innovative thinking. Bravo.

i know. cant believe no1s thought of that yet

why-not-both.gif

Right or Left?

sizezerodm_468x4551.jpg

You have to kiss 'em and go down on 'em. Oh, and it's humid.

I just clicked on this thread to find out what a girld was. Thought maybe TS meant girdle. This thread isn't as fun as it could have been if it were about a dude wearing a girdle.

It's not all that comical a sight. No homo (on my part). Was at a taco shop after hours and some group came in that had some gay dude wearing a girdle. But maybe the humor was lost in person.

I'm gonna use my homie zackryder's line of thinking and ask, "Why can't we have neither?"

It's easy to choose between two beautiful women even when portion size is a little too skinny or a little too chubby for our tastes. Present two ugly ass women and size doesn't matter lol.

It's easy to choose between two beautiful women even when portion size is a little too skinny or a little too chubby for our tastes. Present two ugly ass women and size doesn't matter lol.

Wise words, from a wise woman.

:wink:

I'd feed the small one to the big one before doing the big one.

Putting it simply, my friend said he hates chubby girls, I hate super skinny girls but don't mind the chubby ones....the argument went no where....which do you guys prefer...

now mind you, I don't really know who either of these girls are, just examples of body types.

Honestly, I'd have to take it on a case by case basis.

Size uk 14 is the highest I'd go. Size uk 10 is the lowest. Simples.

Back