Social Which Do You Approve of More: Planned Parenthood or the NRA?

Which organization do you approve of more/ disapprove of less?

• Total voters
well.......
America will continue to fuck itself, then, i suppose

Yeah, we aren't going to ban guns lol. We're going to ban abortion while simultaneously gutting all federal socioeconomic programs so that those human lives can go die in a gutter somewhere. You're gonna just love the way corporations are treated more human than humans and "religious freedom" becomes weaponized like never before. :D

Most normal well adjusted people do.

You really think that?

Respect?

I respect WW II vets, I respect cops and firefighters.

Baby killers?

<6>

Btw, I don’t care about abortion as a political issue. I just don’t see how anyone can “respect” it.

Look at the nra income every year. At best the gun manufacturers over 10 years have contributed less than half of the yearly membership dues over.
I'd copy paste what you responded to here but I'm feeling a need to come off as less of a dick in life...even if I still kinda am.

they could send drones at you. you cant Red Dawn the army. its the worst excuse. you are at their mercy.

it wasnt an excuse 200 years ago. a peasant rabble with guns could have posed serious problems.

What does that have to do with what I said?

But to your statement.

You think 10('s) million of gun owners over the continental 3.2 million square miles would be an easy task to control?

What are they going to do with those drones? Carpet bomb everything? There are gun owners in every county in the US.

You really think that?

Respect?

I respect WW II vets, I respect cops and firefighters.

Baby killers?

<6>

Btw, I don’t care about abortion as a political issue. I just don’t see how anyone can “respect” it.

I respect what PP does.. and if you took even a minute to actually educate yourself about the services they provide instead of just parroting what right wing internet tells you to parrot, you'd know that it isn't an abortion conveyor belt that you've created in your mind.

What I cannot respect, is the NRA... an organization that buys politicians so that they can continue selling deadly toys to stupid adults with Rambo delusions, while trying to dismantle all sensible regulations in the process.
And the hypocrisy of the right is that their "pro-life" stance only extends to birth.. but when it comes to actually providing healthcare, or the mental care that is often used as the excuse for constant amount of mass shootings that occur, they are the first to cry "SOCIALIZMS" and gut the funding. Trash humans

Its probably all the sexual health services they provide for poor folks. They do a fuck ton to prevent abortions and keep people healthy

Also a lot of us dont see aborting a pregnancy the same as straight murdering a child

Please see the response a couple above,

Respect?

I respect what PP does.. and if you took even a minute to actually educate yourself about the services they provide instead of just parroting what right wing internet tells you to parrot, you'd know that it isn't an abortion conveyor belt that you've created in your mind.

What I cannot respect, is the NRA... an organization that buys politicians so that they can continue selling deadly toys to stupid adults with Rambo delusions, while trying to dismantle all sensible regulations in the process.
And the hypocrisy of the right is that their "pro-life" stance only extends to birth.. but when it comes to actually providing healthcare, or the mental care that is often used as the excuse for constant amount of mass shootings that occur, they are the first to cry "SOCIALIZMS" and gut the funding. Trash humans

Point 1, a community health center can/do provide those other services.

Point 2, you’re pretending PP doesn’t buy off politicians.

Point 3 straw man argument.

My stance is they’re both political bogeymen to keep the useful idiots riled up.

I respect that the organization helps a lot of people. Did you know most of what they do is actually not abortions

I also dont really like the term baby killer as a fetus and a baby are not one and the same

What does that have to do with what I said?

But to your statement.

You think 10('s) million of gun owners over the continental 3.2 million square miles would be an easy task to control?

What are they going to do with those drones? Carpet bomb everything? There are gun owners in every county in the US.
maybe im wrong.
i dont think the chance of the government trying to fuck you all multiplied by the chance you have of defeating them is equivalent to the damage a person can do with a gun compared to not a gun.

i seriously could be wrong. more power sometimes makes a person more responsible. personally, i know i became less intent on fucking people up after i trained and knew i could fuck people up.

but, when you get a guy in a tower with unlimited ammo, just unloading on random people.... i really feel that is avoidable.

I respect that the organization helps a lot of people. Did you know most of what they do is actually not abortions

I also dont really like the term baby killer as a fetus and a baby are not one and the same

You should make yourself aware of how they “fudge the numbers”.

What they count as “procedures” is done in a way to make it look like abortion is a smaller % of their buisiness than it is.

Planned parent hood is off the hook. They’ve gotten me out of a couple a pickles.

The right to defend yourself and people you love versus the right to kill the most innocent and vulnerable because you want to fuck strangers. Hmm.

Birth seems like a pretty good rubicon to cross.
i think it is sometime earlier than that, but i appreciate your response and opinion.
its a tough subject, and THIS is the meat of it.

i dont think, for sure, that you are wrong, btw, and i have had a child aborted, for what its worth. (much earlier on, but it gets a person thinking)

i think it is sometime earlier than that, but i appreciate your response and opinion.
its a tough subject, and THIS is the meat of it.

i dont think, for sure, that you are wrong, btw, and i have had a child aborted, for what its worth. (much earlier on, but it gets a person thinking)

Yeah, it's always a tough debate when there is such a tension between rights and interests, that's why I don't take the pro-life religious side seriously. They make absolutist claims about situations in which the context is anything but absolute.

That's not to say I'm like "Fuck it, abortions up until 9 months!!". I find that part of the argument absurd, considering when pregnancies get pretty late and the woman goes to the dr. they would in all likelihood just induce birth. I'm just not willing to scream about how a heartbeat in a petri dish is life, or that life begins at conception and all that crap. It comes from a time when men were so stupid as to be afraid of menstruation, and thought they had limited semen, thus couldn't spill it anywhere but in a woman. Not the best people to take your biological or ethical understanding of life from, in my view.

Back