Social Which Do You Approve of More: Planned Parenthood or the NRA?

Which organization do you approve of more/ disapprove of less?

• Total voters
You are correct about them caring more about money than anything else. They probably care about some rights but padding their pocket is king.

But they aren't a front for gun manufacturers. They don't care about them either. Gun manufacturers aren't large donors to the NRA. The NRA only cares about their own profits. Gun sales don't really help them that much. Depending on the liberal source in a 10 year time frame 2005-2015 I believe donations from organizations was in the 20-53 million estimated range. Even if it's 53 million, that is insignificant. In just membership dues alone that's less than half of what they take in yearly.

https://www.businessinsider.com/gun-industry-funds-nra-2013-1

This site is agreeing with what you are saying but it's wrong. Just wanted to give you a sauce for the 20-53 and 10 year.

Also they include groups like midway, brownells, etc which are citizens making that donation through programs like round up a buck on the purchase of an item. So it isn't even the site using their profits, it's just the middle man for private donation.
I see what you are trying to say here, but it's ridiculously naive.

It would be impossible logistically. Your analogy to other countries is ridiculous given the VAST disparity in what have in both amount and quality of firearms vs other countries. There isn't even the appetite to confiscate all guns in Democratic party. It's a ridiculous fear mongering tactic by the NRA to facilitate gun sales, and it is successful.
Yup. Gun sales fucking took off during the Obama administration because the NRA convinced the rabble they the Kenyan Communist Crypto Muslim, Hussein Obama, was going to overturn the 2a at the stroke of a pen...

Here we are, 11 years later, no new federal gun laws, and a shit ton of new guns sold/ in circulation.

I love how many ignorant republicans know jack and shit about what planned parenthood actually does...they were told by fox that it's bad and now they run with it like the ignorant sheep they are

Yup. Gun sales fucking took off during the Obama administration because the NRA convinced the rabble they the Kenyan Communist Crypto Muslim, Hussein Obama, was going to overturn the 2a at the stroke of a pen...

Here we are, 11 years later, no new federal gun laws, and a shit ton of new guns sold/ in circulation.
i was very shocked by how much right to carry laws have changed since the 90s
this was from a thread last month, maybe @NoDak posted it.

i am pretty left on this one, although, i do support home protection. I guess im close to the Tombstone movie law - “No one is saying you cant own a gun. No one is even saying you cant carry a gun. You just cant carry a gun in town.”

It makes us alive. Medically speaking you are alive with a heartbeat, dead without one.

Human beings are just at different stages of life. Some people choose to murder a human life at a stage of development out of convenience.

Oh, so cardiac cells equal a human life, if even in blastular form. Cool. Stupid as hell, but cool.

Imagine cheering on abortion. I guess child sacrifice never actually ended.

i was very shocked by how much right to carry laws have changed since the 90s
this was from a thread last month, maybe @NoDak posted it.

The Right-Wing 2A Hysteria = Preposterous

Right_to_Carry%2C_timeline.gif

If that isn't enough:

STOP IT. NOW. FUCKTARDS.

People always fixate on the abortion thing but PP has dozens of services - birth control, cancer screening, STD testing, morning after pill, etc. They actually do something that's concrete and constructive. I'm not sure what the NRA does except exist and place ads... to further their own existence. The American ideal of owning firearms would still exist regardless of whether the NRA existed as an organization.

yep, it WAS you.
yes, it is totally out of control and largely indefensible.

Gun Ownership is nearly entirely unrestricted across damn near the entire fucking country. There isn't a single man, woman or child who would not be sacrificed with their brains blown all over the pavement to protect the most precious and sacred right in human history. Nobody is going to take Murka's guns. EVER. It's a non-topic.

Gun Ownership is nearly entirely unrestricted across damn near the entire fucking country. There isn't a single man, woman or child who would not be sacrificed with their brains blown all over the pavement to protect the most precious and sacred right in human history. Nobody is going to take Murka's guns. EVER. It's a non-topic.
well.......
America will continue to fuck itself, then, i suppose

I’m fairly disgusted seeing the poll results here. I don’t know how anyone can respect what PP does.

I’m fairly disgusted seeing the poll results here. I don’t know how anyone can respect what PP does.

Its probably all the sexual health services they provide for poor folks. They do a fuck ton to prevent abortions and keep people healthy

Also a lot of us dont see aborting a pregnancy the same as straight murdering a child

It would be impossible logistically. Your analogy to other countries is ridiculous given the VAST disparity in what have in both amount and quality of firearms vs other countries. There isn't even the appetite to confiscate all guns in Democratic party. It's a ridiculous fear mongering tactic by the NRA to facilitate gun sales, and it is successful.

I'm not talking about all guns. I'm talking about semi auto rifles and their accessories. You have state and fed bills that literally want to take them. How is that nra fear mongering. It's literally the sentiment of democratic presidential nominee hopefuls. The nra doesn't have to fear monger anything, they just have to repeat some dems word for word.

I see what you are trying to say here, but it's ridiculously naive.

Prove me wrong. Look at the nra income every year. At best the gun manufacturers over 10 years have contributed less than half of the yearly membership dues over.

I remember when I was a kid, my friends and I would play fight as power rangers, or superheroes or whatever.. living out our fantasies of grandeur. Americans and their obsession with guns is essentially that, but even more pathetic since they are adults. Stop pretending you care about defending from tyrannical government or whatever other lies to tell yourself and others. Guns are your toys.. and the supposed "pro-life" dipshits here will happily trade many lives for their "right" to play with those toys

NRA is evil

Back