Social Which Do You Approve of More: Planned Parenthood or the NRA?

Which organization do you approve of more/ disapprove of less?

• Total voters
Here you go
Strange that you are willing to make a distinction between a toddler and a baby, but not a baby and a fetus

Do I need to show you the definition of fetus again? I'll give you a hint since you missed it, the word baby is in it. So saying they are killing babies is correct. The fact that it's unborn is irrelevant. It's still by definition a baby. There is no fallacy. It's a human developing in the womb. A baby isn't a toddler. Baby isn't the definition of toddler.

The correct definition of assault rifle is select fire. An AR isn't select fire.

So keep reaching.

Do I need to show you the definition of fetus again? I'll give you a hint since you missed it, the word baby is in it. So saying they are killing babies is correct. The fact that it's unborn is irrelevant. It's still by definition a baby. There is no fallacy. It's a human developing in the womb. A baby isn't a toddler. Baby isn't the definition of toddler.

The correct definition of assault rifle is select fire. An AR isn't select fire.

So keep reaching.
An AR isn't select fire but a fetus is a baby
galaxybrain.jpg
LMAO you have so little self awareness that its comical

Yes, factually correct.

I'm sorry you struggle with factual definitions. I literally spelled it out for you. Talk about a lack of awareness.
And I'm sorry that you don't even understand why I'm making fun of you.

I'm sorry that you don't even know why I'm making fun of you.

I understand how you are trying and failing miserably. You are projecting your position as correct and superior while you are calling me a fallacy ridden idiot. You touting yourself as superior and correct doesn't make it so.

So in summary your lack of basic reading comprehension and facts is really roasting me <{MingNope}>

I understand how you are trying and failing miserably. You are projecting your position as correct and superior while you are calling me a fallacy ridden idiot. You touting yourself as superior and correct doesn't make it so.

So in summary your lack of basic reading comprehension and facts is really roasting me <{MingNope}>
I want to say "Close but not quite", but it really wasn't that close.
Guess you didn't understand.

Planned Parenthood contributes to the killing of fetuses. NRA contributes to the killing of people. I care more about people than fetuses. So I say the NRA is worse.
Planned parenthood "contributes", do they? Pretty sure they're the ones who actually do it.

Nobody is required to pay the NRA, taxpayers are forced to financially support PP. Even if I thought degenerates killing their kids was awesome, I'd still pick the one I'm not forced to support.

Planned parenthood "contributes", do they? Pretty sure they're the ones who actually do it.

Nobody is required to pay the NRA, taxpayers are forced to financially support PP. Even if I thought degenerates killing their kids was awesome, I'd still pick the one I'm not forced to support.
Taxpayers financially support PP = they take Medicare/Medicaid to pay for services provided (that explicitly does not include abortion).
Do you go around complaining that taxpayers keep your grandma alive?

Aborting fetuses (not even gonna get into the aborting vs. killing and fetuses vs. babies arguments so let's go with the most left definition) versus supporting constitutional rights.

This shouldn't even be a question lmao.

Taxpayers financially support PP = they take Medicare/Medicaid to pay for services provided (that explicitly does not include abortion).
Do you go around complaining that taxpayers keep your grandma alive?
Medicare?
<{walkerwhut}>

Not a lot of 75 year olds hanging out at planned parenthood.

They both have severe flaws that tarnish the noble endeavors from which they originated.

Anyone who says otherwise isn't being honest with themselves.

STI treatment, dude. Old people fuck
I'd imagine whichever senior citizens are still out banging randos and catching herpes probably have regular doctors instead of planned parenthood and walk in clinics.

i prefer unplanned parenthood to kill the next generation of unwanted babies

Back