Social Which Do You Approve of More: Planned Parenthood or the NRA?

Which organization do you approve of more/ disapprove of less?

• Total voters

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since PP and the NRA are two major players in cultural “hot button” issues, I thought it would be interesting and informative to compare the WR’s leanings on these issues vs. the population at large.

Planned Parenthood is more popular than the NRA by a substantial margin among all Americans, according to a recent NBC/ Wall Street Journal (filthy commies) finding. 52% of Americans have a favorable view of Planned Parenthood vs. just 27% unfavorable. The National Rifle Association, on the other hand has a 40% approval rating— a couple of points lower than Trump— vs, a 41% disapproval rating.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6297116-NBCWSJ-August-2019-Poll.html

your title is screwed up

The NRA and I'm pretty much an anti-gun guy.

Don't know much about NRA, but PP does very valuable work. Conservatives are shooting themselves in the foot by not supporting it. I'd expand the scope of their services as well.

For myself, although I personally only support abortion within certain parameters, I think PP provides useful services to society.

Last edited:
Don't know much about NRA, but PP does very valuable work. Conservatives are shooting themselves in the foot by not supporting it.
And isn't the NRA involved in some scandal regarding misappropriation of funds or something like that? Heck even some gun nuts don't like the NRA for compromising on certain legislation.

I don't know much about either but if I had to pick I would probably go with PP.

Don't know much about NRA, but PP does very valuable work. Conservatives are shooting themselves in the foot by not supporting it. I'd expand the scope of their services as well.
<{ByeHomer}>

For myself, although I only support abortion within certain parameters, I think PP provides useful services to society; whereas, the NRA does not.
wrong

I support the right to choose so for me I would say PP get's my vote.

Planned Parenthood contributes to the killing of fetuses. NRA contributes to the killing of people. I care more about people than fetuses. So I say the NRA is worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I support abortion in the early term for rape, incest and the mothers health.

Later term for the mothers health.

It’s a necessity evil and should be viewed that way.

The NRA does some shit I don’t agree with but they still are the best national organization at protecting the 2nd.

The NRA is a front for gun manufacturers...who milk individuals who think they are about the constitution. The NRA gives zero fucks about the constitution or guns owners rights, they care about facilitating gun sales.

Back