Social Which Do You Approve of More: Planned Parenthood or the NRA?

Which organization do you approve of more/ disapprove of less?

• Total voters
Tough call. Are we to assume that the NRA, with all their craziness, are the only ones actively fighting for the 2nd Amendment in the mainstream, and without them it'd be rolled over?

Both help with population control, but PP is voluntary. So I'm going with PP.

I prefer the organization that teaches women to kill responsibly.

Abortion controversy aside, PP's services are a net plus on society. They provide millions of Americans (the vast majority being the economically disadvantaged) with low cost and free healthcare services such as STD treatment, contraception, pregnancy screenings, prenatal care, and cancer screenings.

The NRA is a gun rights advocacy group that lobbies the gov't in defense of the 2nd Amendment. Aside from that, they educate ppl on guns and certify eligible members to host firearms courses.

I don't think there is even a comparison to be made on the objective societal net benefit concerning these two organizations.

Tough call. Are we to assume that the NRA, with all their craziness, are the only ones actively fighting for the 2nd Amendment in the mainstream, and without them it'd be rolled over?

Both help with population control, but PP is voluntary. So I'm going with PP.

It ain't voluntary for the unborn children.

The NRA is a front for gun manufacturers...who milk individuals who think they are about the constitution. The NRA gives zero fucks about the constitution or guns owners rights, they care about facilitating gun sales.

Without the 2nd, they would serve 0 purpose as the Democrats would just outlaw everything, and probably kick everyone's door in during nationwide search and seizure so it's in their best interest to lobby against any and all gun control the Democrats bring up.

Get rid of abortion and I'd say they are equal footing. Until then, NRA wins for me.

Since PP and the NRA are two major players in cultural “hot button” issues, I thought it would be interesting and informative to compare the WR’s leanings on these issues vs. the population at large.

Planned Parenthood is more popular than the NRA by a substantial margin among all Americans, according to a recent NBC/ Wall Street Journal (filthy commies) finding. 52% of Americans have a favorable view of Planned Parenthood vs. just 27% unfavorable. The National Rifle Association, on the other hand has a 40% approval rating— a couple of points lower than Trump— vs, a 41% disapproval rating.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6297116-NBCWSJ-August-2019-Poll.html

Why isnt there an I dont have heat with either option ?

The NRA is a front for gun manufacturers...who milk individuals who think they are about the constitution. The NRA gives zero fucks about the constitution or guns owners rights, they care about facilitating gun sales.

Im failing to see the problem

Planned Parenthood contributes to the killing of fetuses. NRA contributes to the killing of people. I care more about people than fetuses. So I say the NRA is worse.

A fetus is still a human with a heartbeat. When you murder that human that heart stops. No doubt.

I understand your point and the difference though.

I’d say the NRA doesn’t contribute to anything. Nor the constitution. It’s just people. Murderous people. Anyone willing to take a life has some shit wrong.

Abortion controversy aside, PP's services are a net plus on society. They provide millions of Americans (the vast majority being the economically disadvantaged) with low cost and free healthcare services such as STD treatment, contraception, pregnancy screenings, prenatal care, and cancer screenings.

The NRA is a gun rights advocacy group that lobbies the gov't in defense of the 2nd Amendment. Aside from that, they educate ppl on guns and certify eligible members to host firearms courses.

I don't think there is even a comparison to be made on the objective societal net benefit concerning these two organizations.
Also, if all of society would get behind birth control it would decrease the number of abortions. But instead some people want to keep pissing into the wind by fighting human nature.

Im failing to see the problem
I didn't outright say it was a problem, I was just pointing out that their main purpose (facilitating gun manufacturer profits) is nowhere in their mantra of operation. Nor is it how they solicit money from unwitting individual patrons who support them.

Without the 2nd, they would serve 0 purpose as the Democrats would just outlaw everything, and probably kick everyone's door in during nationwide search and seizure so it's in their best interest to lobby against any and all gun control the Democrats bring up.

Get rid of abortion and I'd say they are equal footing. Until then, NRA wins for me.
this is the sort of retarded rhetoric that leads to "great replacement" nut jobs believing the government is actually going to seize your guns forcefully, thus taking it upon themselves to go out and murder a bunch of people to "defend against tyranny". It's the sort of nonsense that is so fear mongering based and out of touch with reality that it leads people to believe many gun rights advocates are completely unhinged. If you believe what you've posted above, you're a rube. If you're saying it to facilitate a political outcome you're disingenuous at best, a liar at worst.

I didn't outright say it was a problem, I was just pointing out that their main purpose (facilitating gun manufacturer profits) is nowhere in their mantra of operation. Nor is it how they solicit money from unwitting individual patrons who support them.

Greasing the manufacturers does ultimately lead to the interest of the gun owner populace by ensuring product which generates profit goes to the public which facilitates profit. Even the non gun owner public benefits from the NRA when you look at how 401(k), pension plans and index funds all buy gun manufacturing stocks

Hmm, I gonna go with the one that doesn’t murder babies.

It ain't voluntary for the unborn children.
Sorry for the to be unborn child. I'm not for late term abortions, but a safe, healthy, voluntary and practical alternative to either more kids with a horrible life and deadbeat parents, or an overcrowded field of kids that'll never be adopted and be on the system. Abortions will happen whether they're legal or not. Shouldn't it be done in a proper manner?

I'm for adoption, but it is not as easy as everyone thinks. And I do believe that overpopulation not only will be, but already is taking hold. If there is a safe and voluntary solution, then pragmatism will take over emotion any day.

This is all knowing that never will everyone be going for abortions. It's still just a percentage of people. It's not like the legality of one will change another's mind, unless they feel regret. But that's a natural side effect, we are human after all.

Fuck the NRA. They would have the 2nd repealed if they thought it would make them some more money.

Why isnt there an I dont have heat with either option ?
tenor.gif

Last edited:
A fetus is still a human with a heartbeat. When you murder that human that heart stops. No doubt.

I understand your point and the difference though.

I’d say the NRA doesn’t contribute to anything. Nor the constitution. It’s just people. Murderous people. Anyone willing to take a life has some shit wrong.

Is the heartbeat what makes a human?

Back