What's Your Favorite Muscle Milk Flavor?

I agree. If Woob started a thread tomorrow about why he isn't an elite athlete I would get annoyed. But, I guess not striving for eliteism in athleteics myself I assume more people are like me and enjoy being pretty healthy and enjoy participating in a sport. I am ok with cheating a bit and not winning a gold medal.

I do strive for things, and when I see my peers not doing their best and complaining about mediocracy I get a bit pissed. Partially because they don't realize how hard certain things actually are and expect to get far with minimal work dwarfing my accomplishments.

Yeah, I agree, but at the same time I think it's silly to be bragging about cheating habits as if it's the "thing to do". Know what I mean? Most of the guys who ask serious questions here are usually in-training for this or that, recommending they put Ice Cream in their protein powder could lead to some rather discouraging results. It's all about the integrity of information being passed along, and I, for one, think cheating habits should go without saying. I just don't see the place in adding it.

"hey what protein do you guys recommend?"

"Oh I usually have my ON 100% Whey with my big bowl of Nachos."

Maybe there should just be thread called "Cheating for the non-elite." LOL.

I know I need to get on a healthier diet, and get into the gym more often, but I AM weak willed and easily distracted, a very sad combination. Atleast I'm aware of why I'm not getting any results. On the other hand I did quit smoking, and I think I'm probably gonna quit drinking. I'm making steps in the right direction.

For someone like me a (very) small scoop of ice cream wouldn't be a problem, but for most of the people in the training forums, It's probably not gonna help them when they are trying to win a powerlifting competition.

Holy crap I just bought the chocolate flavored muscle milk despite the 3.50 and it tastes like shit. Goddamn, I had to add milk to it to make it feel decent. It left a really bad aftertaste in my mouth. I'm gonna have to try strawberry banana if it tastes really good.

Holy crap I just bought the chocolate flavored muscle milk despite the 3.50 and it tastes like shit. Goddamn, I had to add milk to it to make it feel decent. It left a really bad aftertaste in my mouth. I'm gonna have to try strawberry banana if it tastes really good.

I don't know what you're talking about. No Chocolate Milk Muscle Milk I ever bought had any aftertaste, unless you bought that "Real Chocolate" flavor.

King Kabuki said:
I don't know what you're talking about. No Chocolate Milk Muscle Milk I ever bought had any aftertaste, unless you bought that "Real Chocolate" flavor.
Maybe, but everyone has different tastebuds so I'm figuring it's just me. I got used to it though because I've never tried any other protein shake.

Check and see if it was the "Real Chocolate" or the Chocolate Milk.

I'm just fucking with you, I've come across people who don't like the Muscle Milk at-all, but it's all good. To each their own. The Strawberry Banana one tastes just like a smoothie to me though. So that one should do you better.

Rjkd12 said:
I think you guys are jumping on Woob quite a bit for adding a scoop of ice cream. I have seen on a bunch of powerlifting sites protein shake recipes that have ice cream and other "bad" things in them. I mean, comon, most of us here are not elite athletes and will not miss the gold medal because of a few bad meals. I think its better to add a bit of ice cream to a shake than not do it and get pizza once a week or order the fried chicken at a restaurant's.

On many a Friday I will have my protein shake, only to hit the bars for 4 hours afterwords and I find it hard to believe that I am the only one. Most people on really strict diets and really crazy routines love to post about them the week or month they are on them. For most it doesn't last. Don't rip on others for having a mediocre diet, or even a pretty good diet because you are on a crazy one at the time.

To make things clear, the "you" in the second paragraph that I am refering to isn't KK or Madmick, that is just more of a global thing I have seen in these forums.

You make a good point about cheating, but like Kabuki said, some people don't know how to cheat.

For me, this forum is an opportunity to exchange information with the ultimate goal of the perfect theoretical diet for each athlete and his goals. So I'll jump on anyone who makes a suggestion I feel contradicts that.

We will all probably fail to some degree in our application of our diet strategy, so why would flaw our strategy to begin with?

BTW, I really feel strongly about the ice cream in Muscle Milk. Did you read my thread entitled "MCT Oil"? Check that out. I'm paranoid to put Muscle Milk in skim milk, much less ice cream and chocolate chips. Just water for me.

i guess it's just me rootbeer float, then mocha joe, then banana creme, but haven't tried all, strawberry was alright, tried friend's orange creme not bad, and chocolate mint chip was good now taking ON whey protein cuz wanted to try something different and didn't have enough to get muscle milk... the whey seems pretty good

I'll have to go with the peanut butter/ chocolate, as it is the only one I've had. I just bought Muscle Milk for the first time today, and the guy at GNC almost got teary eyed when I asked him he'd tried it. He looked at me like I was his son coming home from a war and said "It is the best thing ever invented. Ever."

I'll have to go with the peanut butter/ chocolate, as it is the only one I've had. I just bought Muscle Milk for the first time today, and the guy at GNC almost got teary eyed when I asked him he'd tried it. He looked at me like I was his son coming home from a war and said "It is the best thing ever invented. Ever."

HA HA HA!!! I work for GNC and I do that. Sometimes (because I'm a nice guy despite that mostly asshole-ish shit comes out of my mouth)...I let people have a ready-to-drink Muscle Milk just to taste it, on me. One sip and they're usually like "NO FUCKING WAY!! NO WAY THAT'S HEALTHY!! IT TASTES LIKE ICE CREAM!!"...

Do you guys prefer muscle milk over any other protein powder?

LMAO @ the guy getting teary eyed at GNC.

Damn, I just had my first taste of muscle milk today. A friend had the cookies and cream flavor, so I thought I would give it a try. I couldnt stand the shit. Dont, get me wrong it tasted good. But it was way to sweet for me. How, much sugar does that stuff contain anyways? Are there any other sweetners in it?

I guess If I wanted to taste ice cream that bad, I would just eat ice cream. I cant even imagine what is tastes like, if your adding ice cream. I already thought I was drinking a mcflurry from McDonalds.

I dont even want to think of how many shakes people are consuming a day of that stuff.

No need to panic, it only has 6 grams of sugar and works fine.

Whats the difference between Muscle Milk Natural and Muscle Milk. I noticed a slight price difference and it doesn't come in as many flavors as regular muscle milk.

We had the Natural flavors for like 2 weeks and no one bought the shit. Never even got to try it myself.

King Kabuki said:
No need to panic, it only has 6 grams of sugar and works fine.

I just looked at the ingredients and there are way to many sweetners in there for my taste, I really could care less aoubt taste, so no need to be consuming them.

Maybe, I'll check out the natural flavors.

If you don't care about the taste then why bother trying it in the first-place when you've read 1000 times up here that that's Cytosport's calling?

King Kabuki said:
HA HA HA!!! I work for GNC and I do that. Sometimes (because I'm a nice guy despite that mostly asshole-ish shit comes out of my mouth)...I let people have a ready-to-drink Muscle Milk just to taste it, on me. One sip and they're usually like "NO FUCKING WAY!! NO WAY THAT'S HEALTHY!! IT TASTES LIKE ICE CREAM!!"...

So you buy it for them!?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back