What's Your Favorite Muscle Milk Flavor?

If we asume that both taste pretty fucking good. Is the actuall protein powders equally as good or ar we just talking taste here?

Yeah, it's a good quality casein blend, and like I said it tastes like a virgin's asshole just like MM. You won't be dissappointed.

Fucking great man, Sonny saves the day, you had me at virgin;)

This is handy as fuck, I got some money to burn and that got some serious synergistic benefits that I now only need to use one online store.

-gives backrub-

But im confused about this company, it seems like this protein blend and their NO-xplode is some fairly good shit, but are there other products just simply shit? Im primarilly refering to their cellmass creatine that they got, just better to buy any bulk creatin monohydrate?

But im confused about this company, it seems like this protein blend and their NO-xplode is some fairly good shit, but are there other products just simply shit? Im primarilly refering to their cellmass creatine that they got, just better to buy any bulk creatin monohydrate?

Cellmass is a good product, it's just overpriced. Nitrix has a reputation for being bunk, but trust me Syntha 6 and NO Xplode are good products.

Thats cool to hear, I actually got a bit interested in cellmass because of that I already had formed my opinion that NO-xplode was an interesting product from reading this forum.

But when I searched for it I found some kid asking here about it that more or less was told that he was an retard for asking about it...

I take NO-Xplode pre workout and cellmass post workout a la Fat Wilhelm. I like the results thus far. The directions on the cellmass recommend taking it twice a day, but I only take it once.

i find syntha 6 mixes better than muscle milk in a shaker bottle but MM tastes better

I take NO-Xplode pre workout and cellmass post workout a la Fat Wilhelm. I like the results thus far. The directions on the cellmass recommend taking it twice a day, but I only take it once.

I tried it once a day, but got alot better results taking it twice as directed. I'm not a muscle milk fan however. ON whey all the way, syntha-6 aint bad either

I like Mocha Joe best and Chocolate Mint Chip. I go back and forth buying the powder and RTDs. I really hope the RTDs are of quality. I'm sure rule of thumb is to buy powder over rtd.

Root Beer RTD is gross.

The Strawberry Bananna mixes a lot easier than the Chocolate milk flavour.

I bought the strawberry and banana but to be honest, I am disappointed. Maybe I am just a sucker for chocolate because I look forward to it, but the strawberry banana is just kind of OK to me.

Bry

I bought the strawberry and banana but to be honest, I am disappointed. Maybe I am just a sucker for chocolate because I look forward to it, but the strawberry banana is just kind of OK to me.

Bry

I like certain flavours for different times of the day. When it's fucking hot out I don't really like slamming back anything chocolatey, the straw/banana is much more refreshing.

COOKIES N CREAM

albeit, we don't have any of the chocolate peanut butter available 'round hurr

The Strawberry Bananna mixes a lot easier than the Chocolate milk flavour.

The strawberry bananna, do you just mix that with milk to? like you would the chocolate milk? I love strawberry bananna smoothies and I just bought the chocolate MM so I'm just wondering.

The strawberry bananna, do you just mix that with milk to? like you would the chocolate milk? I love strawberry bananna smoothies and I just bought the chocolate MM so I'm just wondering.

It's definitely thinner than the Chocolate milk when I mix it with water.

In the morning I'll mix it with milk and a couple tsp. of ground flax. I ALWAYS just use water with the Chocolate Milk stuff though, it's just too tasty.

Has anyone tried the new Dark Chocolate yet? I would, but I have several months of protein and can't justify buying another tub right now.

Back