What's Your Favorite Muscle Milk Flavor?

The costco near me just started carrying the muscel milk RTD chocolate. 18 for $23.99. I hope this means they might start carrying the powder.

The costco near me just started carrying the muscel milk RTD chocolate. 18 for $23.99. I hope this means they might start carrying the powder.

A lot of places are starting to sell muscle milk RTDs now. I see them in Safeway and RiteAid nowadays.

Just wanted to add that I've gotten Chocolate from Amazon by mistake. It is incredibly good with just water. In fact, I like it better with water than with milk.

On the other hand, I ordered natural Vanilla Creme and I think it tastes pretty bad with water. It tastes ok with milk, but still has an aftertaste I am not too fond of.

Has anyone tried Mocha mixed in w/ oats? What kind is your favorite w/ oats? I'm ordering 2 tubs, cookies and cream for before bed, but I don't know what kind to get to mix w/ oats.

Mint Chip tastes awesome with water. I think I will be trying rootbeer float in a couple of days when this runs out

Mint chocolate does not disappoint. I have tried Cookies n Cream RTD, but the powder. Not sure what to try next, but I'm pretty confident that if it's muscle milk it probably isn't going to be too bad.

I'll have to go with the peanut butter/ chocolate, as it is the only one I've had. I just bought Muscle Milk for the first time today, and the guy at GNC almost got teary eyed when I asked him he'd tried it. He looked at me like I was his son coming home from a war and said "It is the best thing ever invented. Ever."

HAHA. fukin big thanks for gettin me in trouble at work you fucker. That's pretty funny tho. Due to stock shortages :( Ive now had:

Chocolate
Cookies n Creame
Chocolate Peanut

Rated from best to worst. lol. Chocolate FTW.

Has anyone tried Mocha mixed in w/ oats? What kind is your favorite w/ oats? I'm ordering 2 tubs, cookies and cream for before bed, but I don't know what kind to get to mix w/ oats.

I use vanilla for pancakes and steel cut oats with oatbran and blueberries.

I've used cookies and cream for pancakes too and it was great

Flavors I've tried in order of favorite (i mix with water only)

Cookies & Cream
Vanilla
Strawberry (won't order again)
Mocha Joe (wont' order again)

Also...i mix em up in a shaker bottle, and regardless of whether I use cold water or straight from the tap. I add ice cubes to it and shake it up and it REALLY makes it taste better.

these are all awesome

Chocolate Mint Chip
Chocolate Caramel Pecan
Peanut Butter Chocolate

i have yet to try this even though i use a banana in most of my shakes anyways so i doubt it matters

Chocolate Banana Crisp

Root Beer Float tastes terrible with water. I will try it with milk either tomorrow or monday.

Just tried Cookies and Cream and Choc. Mint with water. I like them both a lot, though the Cookies in Cream is very sweet.

Back