What's Your Favorite Muscle Milk Flavor?

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
It's overwhelmingly the best-loved supplement powder in terms of taste. Please answer both parts:

1) What is your favorite flavor?
2) Please include ALL the flavors you have tried.

FLAVORS OF MUSCLE MILK:

MUSCLE MILK
Vanilla
Chocolate
Chocolate Milk
Chocolate Banana Crisp
Chocolate Mint Chip
Chocolate Caramel Pecan
Peanut Butter Chocolate
Mocha Joe
Pina Colada
Rocky Road
Root Beer
Strawberry Milk Shake
Blueberries and Cream
Banana Creme
Orange Creme
Creme Brulee

MUSCLE MILK FRUIT SMOOTHIES
Pineapple Banana
Strawberry Banana
Peach Mango

MUSCLE MILK NATURALS
Vanilla
Chocolate
Strawberry

MUSCLE MILK AND OATS
Vanilla Bean
Breakfast Cocoa
Maple & Brown Sugar

I use to use it then it stopped working for me but I liked Strawberry mixed with milk. was bomb.

Strabwerry Banana smoothie is my favorite.

And I've tried everything BUT the Peanut Butter one (I disagree with peanut butter shakes, some things you just should NOT drink, lol), that Pecan one, and the Creme Brulee one. Everything else was good.

Chocolate Mint Chip is my second favorite, just like the Ice Cream.

only tried chocolate and thats all good

Thinking about the chocolate mint chip now king kabuki has written it down

I started oput with orange creme but now I am taking the chocolate. It has a slight cake batter taste. It's the best tasting one yet.

Cookies N Creme, with low fat milk it tastes just like a shake from mcdonalds....orange creme is my 2nd, chocolate milk is my 3rd, i like these flavors cuz they live up to their names

banana creme honorable mention cuz it tastes like banana pudding, vanille creme was too sweet IMO (but i had the RTD)

I really wanna try that blue berry, choco mint chip and Root Beer Float (just sounds so tempting)

Cookies n creme...Tried Vanilla, Orange, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Root Beer and still have them sittin around...LOVE the cookies in cream :)

I've only had the PB/Chocolate and Banana/Chocolate. Loved the former, didn't care for the latter.

hehe Vanilla Creme is the only one I've ever tried/bought just like it too much... maybe I should try others 8)~

ive only used chocolate milk, but it was so good, thats the only one im gonna buy for a while

i have tried Strawberry, chocolate, chocolkate mint and fruit punch.

Under ALL circumstances, avoid the fruit punch. I thoguht it would be just like drinking orange juice. i was wrong. very wrong. Chocolate mint was the nicest. i sometimes put a small bit of vanilla ice cream in it and maybe the odd few chocolate chips to add. then it tasted top notch

So basically you take a perfectly healthy protein shake, then add a bunch of sugar and fat to it? Makes sense.

King Kabuki said:
So basically you take a perfectly healthy protein shake, then add a bunch of sugar and fat to it? Makes sense.
Well there is a flip side to his comment as well though.
It could be used as a treat but still getting the good from the muscle milk... And the taste you have been feining all day.

Its def not good... but better then just ice cream and milk by it self.

I disagree. Adding protein and good fat to junk food like Ice Cream and Chocolate just makes it more fortified with calories. For people who aren't training properly or eating properly altogether, or doing this on a day-in-day-out basis then all it spells is further obesity.

This is how you get fat using protein. Having it with your nachos and shit. Nothing irks my nerves more then silly crap like this. Just like some people will take a perfectly good healthy sandwich and ruin it by putting cheese and a shitload of mayo on it, same idea.

King Kabuki said:
I disagree. Adding protein and good fat to junk food like Ice Cream and Chocolate just makes it more fortified with calories. For people who aren't training properly or eating properly altogether, or doing this on a day-in-day-out basis then all it spells is further obesity.

This is how you get fat using protein. Having it with your nachos and shit. Nothing irks my nerves more then silly crap like this. Just like some people will take a perfectly good healthy sandwich and ruin it by putting cheese and a shitload of mayo on it, same idea.
I agree.

Cookies N Cream = Liquid Oreos. The people who say they like Oreos and buy it from my store and don't like it = liars. lol

Back