What's Your Favorite Muscle Milk Flavor?

Yeah, sometimes.

King Kabuki said:
If you don't care about the taste then why bother trying it in the first-place when you've read 1000 times up here that that's Cytosport's calling?

To try to understand, why people pay more money for this product. Now, I can understand. If taste is something you look for, I can see now why people seem to enjoy this product and dont mind paying for it.

Well, some of us do get sick of drinking shit that tastes like liquid cardboard. But I always found it best useful as a source of the protein and good fats. Being that I get it at discounted prices, if say if you bought the ON 100% Whey and a sack of Flax seeds to mix in for good fat, I pay for Muscle Milk what you would pay for that, and it tastes better.

Leave us not forget the supplement works. And I've found for purposes of hardgainers, it's worked the best among other proteins and weight-gainers. Specifically for hard-gainers, the only other thing I've seen work as good as the Muscle Milk is the Up Your Mass by MHP.

King Kabuki said:
Well, some of us do get sick of drinking shit that tastes like liquid cardboard. But I always found it best useful as a source of the protein and good fats. Being that I get it at discounted prices, if say if you bought the ON 100% Whey and a sack of Flax seeds to mix in for good fat, I pay for Muscle Milk what you would pay for that, and it tastes better.

Leave us not forget the supplement works. And I've found for purposes of hardgainers, it's worked the best among other proteins and weight-gainers. Specifically for hard-gainers, the only other thing I've seen work as good as the Muscle Milk is the Up Your Mass by MHP.

I tried to customize a Muscle Milk powder at True Protein (since Protein Factory's 60% MCT powder made it impossible to keep the carbs low enough). I can't know what concentration there is of the different kinds of protein: casein, whey concentrate, whey isolate, whey hydrosylate, colostrum, etc. There are other variables, too, of course.

It didn't matter. Even when I got the profile right, with my guesses at concentrations, and a more crude overall formula, it came out to about $30 for a 2.48 pound mix.

It's 2/3 the price to just get the real shit from DPS. And it tastes better.

i just tried out chocolate milk today... i say i didn't find the taste too thrilling.. i give it a 5/10

the consistency is better than other powders though.. and clumps don't stick to the sides of my cup.. which is a plus :D

Chocolate Milk Muscle Milk is the only chocolate shake I can stand. I hate all the rest of them. I hate chocolate period, but that one's alright.

I've been using the Myogenix Evolution for about a month now.
It's comparable to Muscle Milk but a bit pricey and flavors are limited.
The formula looked good so I decided to give it an 8 week trial.

Just ordered a tub of cookies and creme. Wow.. It was just beautiful. Tasted like.. cookies and creme. *drools*. You guys recommend taking it with water or skim milk?

I recommend water if you're taking it for weight loss, whole milk if you're taking it for weight gain, and skim milk if you fall somewhere in the middle and like things that taste good.

TJS said:
anybody tried the creme brulee?

Chad has. If he didn't comment in this thread he did in another.

Well you guys have sold me, I am going to order the chocolate milk flavor, I am pretty excited about the reviews from this thread. Quick questions. Is this a meal replacement if you are trying to lose weight? If I roll (BJJ) 4 times a week, should I be taking this before a workout? After?
Anyone try EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Chocolate Fudge? It tastes pretty good. It has 100 calories, 15g protein, it kinda fills you up.

it's a shame i only see this shit in 1.25kg tubs where i'm from (dun oabout you guys). and it seems a bit pricey imo. nonetheless i'm still gonna try some out when i start working and get some cash ready.

TaiKai Fighta said:
Well you guys have sold me, I am going to order the chocolate milk flavor, I am pretty excited about the reviews from this thread. Quick questions. Is this a meal replacement if you are trying to lose weight? If I roll (BJJ) 4 times a week, should I be taking this before a workout? After?
Anyone try EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Chocolate Fudge? It tastes pretty good. It has 100 calories, 15g protein, it kinda fills you up.

I take it after BJJ. It's not necessarily a weight loss supplement but can be.

I couldent find the Creme Brulee flavor review in a search....anybody? anybody?

TJS said:
I take it after BJJ. It's not necessarily a weight loss supplement but can be.

I couldent find the Creme Brulee flavor review in a search....anybody? anybody?

Damn, maybe that was the one flavor Chad said he hasn't tried.

I put 5 ice cubes in a blender, 2 scoops of chocolate peanutbutter muscle milk+ a scoop of 10 grams of glutamine+ a teaspoon of flaxseed oil + a multi and half of a banana. And if I'm feeling crazy I will put a another scoop of just whey protein or a scoop of peanutbutter

So I've gone through two tubs of Chocolate Milk MM and got pretty sick of it. I just got some Strawberry Banana and this stuff tastes like sex, and I'm not talking about the bad sex I routinely put my wife through, I'm talking about the good sex I had that one time back in 2001.

Back