What was your prep for today?

90048576_343131853309046_7760683231568986112_n.jpg

Nothing, been business as usual. Only thing that's changed is that I'm trying not to touch my face and I've been washing my hands religiously. Plus, I'm vegan, so a lot of the food I buy is always on the shelves, lol

Not that it’s tough to get a gun where I’m at as long as you’re legally allowed to but I guess background checks are taking forever.

Must be a large amount of checks coming in for a dealer not be able to get a deal done for an hour or longer.

Local grocery store was out of eggs but more showing up tomorrow so I just got some pasta and Alfredo sauce, shredded cheese, bacon, little hamburger, and some milk.

Coworkers cousin was in desperation mode for .223 so he drove an hour and a half to procure some lol.

Made a large pot of Arroz con Gandules y Puerco (Rice, Pigeon Peas and Pork) PR style and divided it up into containers for the next few days.

Organized my range / ammunition bag

Packed a go bag for my wife and I with two changes of cloths

Sorted out a weeks worth of meds that my wife and I take and put that in my go bag.

Inventoried my first aide bag.

Cleaned the pistol, AR15, AR9, Shotgun and Hunting rifle and made sure magazines were loaded.

Filled a small pack with three days worth of dry goods for meals.
Your gun to food prep ratio is a little off, guy. You only need one gun at most to get your head blown off by the person who will be protecting his food from you.

Some people here seem to be confusing this situation with a post-nuclear apocalypse world.

I'm not particularly concerned so much with the virus...

but much more concerned with the potential fall out from mass unemployment, a crashed economy etc.

desperate people do very desperate things.

Picked up a 4500 Watt generator today.

Very, stoked.

I have plenty of 556 ammo but need to get some 9mm. (Lol)

I finally started to see stores put measures in place against the jackasses clearing shelves, although a little late to the game with that change imo. There doesnt seem to be a shortage of products, there are simply assholes panic buying 46 packs of spaghetti "just in case". I wont be concerned until fresh fruit and milk arent available (there seems to be plenty of both at every store I've been to) If those shelves end up empty, I would expect shit will get real bad quickly.

Bought 2 containers of protein powder. Then GetFit Athletics gym closed for a minimum of 2 weeks. DAMN IT!!! Gonna buy some adjustable dumb bells soon and start lifting at home.

Planted a bunch of veg seedlings in punnets three weeks ago when things started picking up. Got the ground nice and plowed ready to plant. Got my slaughterhouse tidied up for the sheep, might have to do one this weekend as meat's already scarce in the shops and the freezer's nearly empty.

Starting to feel sick which sucks as I'm a school teacher and the gov is refusing to shut schools in Aus.

I prepped long ago for my family and i. Food, water, extras, guns and ammo.

Made a large pot of Arroz con Gandules y Puerco (Rice, Pigeon Peas and Pork) PR style and divided it up into containers for the next few days.

Organised my range / ammunition bag

Packed a go bag for my wife and I with two changes of cloths

Sorted out a weeks worth of meds that my wife and I take and put that in my go bag.

Inventoried my first aide bag.

Cleaned the pistol, AR15, AR9, Shotgun and Hunting rifle and made sure magazines were loaded.

Filled a small pack with three days worth of dry goods for meals.

Fucking hell <Lmaoo>

Probably about double my usual amount of oats, pasta, rice, meat and frozen veggies.

My boys will always eat porridge or fried rice, and so they are good, therefore we are good.

I have no doubt food will continue to flow but range will be lost. A little flexibility in what you eat and you will be fine

Going to be interesting times.

Wish all well.

Today the local supermarket is having a senior only morning shop.

Both wife’s parents and my mom went together. We’re stocked up for medium case. I made clear to my mom to buy shit hits the fan stuff.

Nothing perishable
All the TP they will let you out with

Worst case, America is gonna look fabulous after all this.

Eggs and chicken will be like gold-dust shortly.

In terms of meat? I'm considering scaling back once what I have in the fridge is out.

I wish that I had a pistol though. I see society acting very badly as it is, and it will get worse as time passes.

You guys are all gonna shoot each other long before the food runs out...

I have a box with 250 n95 masks from my chemistry lab days. Other than that I'm posting on sherdog to conserve energy and I ordered some pizza

Back