What was your prep for today?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by MoneyGun, Mar 17, 2020.

1. eternaldarkness

eternaldarkness Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Have knife and rope for the inevitable suicide if the corona doesn't get me.

2. eternaldarkness

Planting sweet potatoes and potatoes for the oncoming apocalypse...

3. eternaldarkness

Weapons, lots of weapons. Just getting ready to fell trees and cut the street off.

4. colby25

colby25 Brown Belt

I had a "bugout" bag i made 4 years ago. Stocked up on a ton of water, bought some guns, sleeping bags, thermal blankets, water filters for lakes, started attending church. I heard luke 22 36 spoken to me in a dream... Thought it was God warning me to prepare.

As the years passed by i thought... Well maybe prepare spirtually... Which i believe to be true.

But that bug out bag got scatterd a bit on some trips ive taken lately but was thinking of organizing it a bit more given the circumstances.

I dont think anyone saw this coming. Hopefully it subsides soon- as i got a kid and a wife whos pregnant. Its funny 3 or 4 weeks ago she went into my basement and saw the hoards of water i had stocked with cliff bars (lol) and she made fun of me for it... Then i reminded her of my dream i haf prior to us meeting.

Now im like hey? Was i that crazy afterall?

On a side note half those gallons of water evaporated. I didnt know gallons of unopened watrt would evaporate. Lol. It is kinda comical ans all the cliff bars expired

But as the psalmist says: my help comes from the LORD

5. PHATV

PHATV FREE @RR!!! Platinum Member

I have all the vegetable seeds I bought over the last few weeks put up nicely in a Ziploc bag. Not hoarding, but enough for this spring and next or next and the one after if it came to it. Home Depot was still well-stocked in seeds, last I knew. Never bad to have around, this aside, even.

6. fedoriswar37

fedoriswar37 Brown Belt

Woke up. Made lunch. Drove to work. Worked all day. Drove home. Stopped and got a few things for dinner. Made dinner. Bedtime.

7. MoneyGun

MoneyGun Purple Belt Platinum Member

You could probably survive on nerdy ass YouTube videos alone. Weird bastard.