What was your prep for today?

I had a "bugout" bag i made 4 years ago. Stocked up on a ton of water, bought some guns, sleeping bags, thermal blankets, water filters for lakes, started attending church. I heard luke 22 36 spoken to me in a dream... Thought it was God warning me to prepare.

As the years passed by i thought... Well maybe prepare spirtually... Which i believe to be true.

But that bug out bag got scatterd a bit on some trips ive taken lately but was thinking of organizing it a bit more given the circumstances.

I dont think anyone saw this coming. Hopefully it subsides soon- as i got a kid and a wife whos pregnant. Its funny 3 or 4 weeks ago she went into my basement and saw the hoards of water i had stocked with cliff bars (lol) and she made fun of me for it... Then i reminded her of my dream i haf prior to us meeting.

Now im like hey? Was i that crazy afterall?

On a side note half those gallons of water evaporated. I didnt know gallons of unopened watrt would evaporate. Lol. It is kinda comical ans all the cliff bars expired

But as the psalmist says: my help comes from the LORD

I have all the vegetable seeds I bought over the last few weeks put up nicely in a Ziploc bag. Not hoarding, but enough for this spring and next or next and the one after if it came to it. Home Depot was still well-stocked in seeds, last I knew. Never bad to have around, this aside, even.

Woke up. Made lunch. Drove to work. Worked all day. Drove home. Stopped and got a few things for dinner. Made dinner. Bedtime.

Got TP/PR/SP/BLEACH/drinking water canned tuna an chicken for a few weeks, hormel pre made dinners, soda going to buy frozen orange juice and rice/mixed fruit. Some frozen fruit and watermelon chunks. How am I doing?

Photo of some of my stash in my basement.

You could probably survive on nerdy ass YouTube videos alone. Weird bastard.

Back