What was your prep for today?

I have added levels to my brewing skills in the last few weeks. I even made wine that I liked, and I hate wine. Always been a fan of the shine though.

If you're not that into wine, I would recommend you distill that wine into brandy.

I have a distant relative that has a peach tree it is yard, and he takes the left over peaches and he first turns it into wine, and then he distills that wine into brandy.

If nothing else, it might just give you something to do during the lockdown.

If you're not that into wine, I would recommend you distill that wine into brandy.

I have a distant relative that has a peach tree it is yard, and he takes the left over peaches and he first turns it into wine, and then he distills that wine into brandy.

If nothing else, it might just give you something to do during the lockdown.
Brandy was actually the next thing we we're discussing.

Set up the roomba-more. More pungi sticks around the perimeter. Working on that swinging log trap from the movie, Predator.

Over 90% of vitamins out there are worthless, and or harmful.

So, unless you have high quality vitamins...you should absolutely NOT consume them.

It surprises me how many people don't know this. Some things just can't be replaced.

I went to a pharmacy and there were plenty of items in stock. If all these people keep hoarding shit they're going to have a huge oh shit moment when they realize the government isn't bailing them out of their credit card bills.

I went to a pharmacy and there were plenty of items in stock. If all these people keep hoarding shit they're going to have a huge oh shit moment when they realize the government isn't bailing them out of their credit card bills.

So what?

Better safe than sorry.

Stocked up on bacon.

And other essentials.

What other essentials could there possibly be?

Lol j/k
Rice, honey, toilet paper,sardines, hot sauce, etc.

But bacon was most important. And before one of you says it, no it was not Canadian bacon, we don't call it that.

I know right? In all honesty though, that’s about what I eat every two weeks so it’s not like I’m hoarding them. Just eat a lot of eggs.
That's why I have chickens.

Scored an additional 5 dozen box when I got back home too. All your eggs belong to us.

Nice one.

Seems there’s some positives to come out of this coronavirus mess after all

Over 90% of vitamins out there are worthless, and or harmful.

So, unless you have high quality vitamins...you should absolutely NOT consume them.
I trust Bayer over you.

I think there is a misunderstanding, of course you shouldn't go around popping pills like an idiot when you can eat veggies as they also contain fibers and possible things we don't even know about the benefits yet like antioxidants.
But you better take some vitamin C after the nuclear holocaust. I don't buy some Joe Rogan shit, vitamin C, B12, D3, these are all medicines produced by reputable laboratories and used by doctors worldwide to treat malnourishment.

Finally got some TP, grocery store by my house is rationing so I went early. Things seem pretty calm and well stocked for now.

I trust Bayer over you.

I think there is a misunderstanding, of course you shouldn't go around popping pills like an idiot when you can eat veggies as they also contain fibers and possible things we don't even know about the benefits yet like antioxidants.
But you better take some vitamin C after the nuclear holocaust. I don't buy some Joe Rogan shit, vitamin C, B12, D3, these are all medicines produced by reputable laboratories and used by doctors worldwide to treat malnourishment.

LOL

Bayer is one of THE WORST companies..................PERIOD.

Enjoy your Flintstones multivitamins bro! LOL Those are straight up TRASH.

https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit...e-flintstones-complete-vitamins-class-action/
Also,

https://cspinet.org/news/bayer-face-lawsuit-over-one-day-disease-claims-20130503

Also, they bought Monsanto for a reason...................

https://www.ft.com/content/b5c48f46-6d93-11e9-a9a5-351eeaef6d84

Lastly, I am NOT using hyperbole when I say that Bayer is TRASH.

But don't take my word for it.

Ask your fellow Sherbros whom you trust.

STOP consuming TRASH!

Thinking about getting a lot of mosquito netting to drape over pathways outside of the house.

Hope mosquitos don't end up spreading the coronavirus.

Got TP/PR/SP/BLEACH/drinking water canned tuna an chicken for a few weeks, hormel pre made dinners, soda going to buy frozen orange juice and rice/mixed fruit. Some frozen fruit and watermelon chunks. How am I doing?

Photo of some of my stash in my basement.

Last edited:
Today:
I priced out a job.
Looked outside a few times
Binge watched Forged in Fire
Read a bunch idiocy about the WuFlu

I'm beat!

Back