What was your prep for today?

I picked up some ammunition and planting seeds.
I needed both anyway so nothing extraordinary.

Panic buying is doing damage. If everyone bought what they normally would there wouldn't be an issue... Here's how I prepped, put my boots on and went to work...

*edit: also cut my hair into a mullet last night...

Last edited:
No need to prep.

It’s all a hoax.

Lots of good replies in here yet nobody has mentioned any sort of physical fitness...

...for me, some kettlebell and dumbbell sets, 7 rounds of shadowboxing, and a bunch of calisthenics and crunches. I am stuck at home since gyms are closed so I gotta improvise.

Seriously, how can you be prepared if you aren't ready to run for your life, hike a long distance, or move heavy objects?

Run on dog food has started in my area. Was lucky to find 100lbs at a hardware store.

Just welded a few extra spikes to my dune buggy. Can't have too many spikes IMO.

98a35a50cf384c04f8296030a098fb8a.jpg

I just came back from buying milk and bread and a few small things. Those things were all gone before. Foster Farms chicken is all gone.

This is hilarious tho. I live in Illinois. In Illinois you have to have a firearm owners identification card to buy a gun or Ammo. It’s a bullshit system that Illinois libs love because gun control

Local gun stores are swamped with suburban people wanting to buy a gun for first time, and livid that it isn’t as easy as media has made it out to be and that they’ll have to wait a month or more to even get the damn foid card to start the gun buying application lol

Added some meat to my freezer, but it’s full now. Also bought 3 dozen eggs. I will pickle 2 dozens, as it’s a good source of protein that keeps a long time. I added some easter chocolates and plenty of snacks to make things a bit better. I have enough food to go for 3 months easy, but I added some ammo for peace of mind.

bought three small cans of tomato sauce some I can make a few pizzas. So far Italy has plenty of food in their stores so I don't see us running out here.

Some people here seem to be confusing this situation with a post-nuclear apocalypse world.

Did some gardening with the kids.
Worked out. Did some out-of-the-holster dry fire drills. The usual.

I am going to reinforce my Tesla’s exterior and add a plow to it just in case.

I’ve been seeing to many Toyota corollas and prius on the road looking all mad max shit has me paranoid.

Lots of good replies in here yet nobody has mentioned any sort of physical fitness...

...for me, some kettlebell and dumbbell sets, 7 rounds of shadowboxing, and a bunch of calisthenics and crunches. I am stuck at home since gyms are closed so I gotta improvise.

Seriously, how can you be prepared if you aren't ready to run for your life, hike a long distance, or move heavy objects?
You get a post-apoc gimp to do that for you.

Made a large pot of Arroz con Gandules y Puerco (Rice, Pigeon Peas and Pork) PR style and divided it up into containers for the next few days.

Organized my range / ammunition bag

Packed a go bag for my wife and I with two changes of cloths

Sorted out a weeks worth of meds that my wife and I take and put that in my go bag.

Inventoried my first aide bag.

Cleaned the pistol, AR15, AR9, Shotgun and Hunting rifle and made sure magazines were loaded.

Filled a small pack with three days worth of dry goods for meals.

This is hilarious tho. I live in Illinois. In Illinois you have to have a firearm owners identification card to buy a gun or Ammo. It’s a bullshit system that Illinois libs love because gun control

Local gun stores are swamped with suburban people wanting to buy a gun for first time, and livid that it isn’t as easy as media has made it out to be and that they’ll have to wait a month or more to even get the damn foid card to start the gun buying application lol
just use a BB gun. Sure, the pellets arent as effective, but no need for tests and waiting period, guaranteed to keep any would be thieves away.

Back