Crime What should happen to Arbery killers?

What should happen to Arbery's killers

• Total voters
Try grabbing a cops gun and see what happens to you. This is no different.

The law, whether you like it or not, allows for citizens arrest WHILE ARMED.

yeah they’re changing the law now but at the time that’s what the law was. So what did they do illegally here? Being “racist” isn’t illegal.

The law, even the old one, whether you like it or not, does not allow you to point a gun and threaten to shoot a person you are chasing in the course of making a citizens arrest. Even if that citizens arrest was justified and done legally. Which this one was not.

There is a word for people that get together and do that. And that word is posse. The word has been colloquialized over the last century to mean a close group of friends or associates. But it used to be a bunch of people arming themselves and getting on horses to hunt someone down. And you should be delighted people can't just do that anymore.

Last edited:

yeah they’re changing the law now but at the time that’s what the law was. So what did they do illegally here? Being “racist” isn’t illegal.
For starters no, you're not allowed to relentlessly pursue someone brandishing a lethal weapon over misdemeanor trespass. A cop is a law enforcement officer, these guys weren't. They also struck him with a vehicle while committing illegal imprisonment. So you can add vehicular assault. And then after blocking his escape and hitting him with a vehicle, they approached him brandishing a weapon again.

Those things are illegal. Yes, even there. Thats why they were convicted on felony charges for more than just murder. As a civilian you don't get to box someone in with no option for retreat, then say you fired in self defense when you are the aggressor. The felonies they racked up pursuing him were more serious than the misdemeanor they were pursuing him for.

I would have preferred a manslaughter to protect the rights of homeowners as crime skyrockets and mobs threaten the fabric of society, but you can’t run up on somebody that you aren’t sure has committed a felony.. Although my limited understanding is that Georgia has more liberal citizens arrest laws, which is a reason I though a manslaughter would be enough.

I would have preferred a manslaughter to protect the rights of homeowners as crime skyrockets and mobs threaten the fabric of society, but you can’t run up on somebody that you aren’t sure has committed a felony.. Although my limited understanding is that Georgia has more liberal citizens arrest laws, which is a reason I though a manslaughter would be enough.
Nobody cares what you prefer larry.

What homeowner? None of these people owned the property (a home under construction) this guy was at. And none of them even saw him at it.

Last edited:
What homeowner? None of these people owned the property (a home under construction) this guys was at. And none of them even saw him at it.
Yeah this was a neighbor, who didn't ask them to get involved. He testified to that. And to the fact that he didn't see the guy taking anything from his property on the surveillance footage.

Arbery was seen many times inside that home in the McMichaels neighborhood. Ended up we found out Arbery was a multiple time thief. Good chance some of the things stolen in that neighborhood were stolen by Ahmaud.

And Ahmaud's reaction to them was the reaction of a guilty man in my opinion. A good and innocent man stops and explains why he has been entering a house that he doesn't own. And Ahmaud was not that, and he ran when he got caught. And the reaction of a guilty man would be to more likely attack those who caught him
<36>

Based on the charges? Life in prison, IMO.

What in the hell is a citizens arrest then? Which was legal at the time. They specifically changed the law RECENTLY because what they did was LEGAL.
The law THEN was that you had to have direct knowledge of the crime (i.e. Witness it happen in person) to apprehend in the moment, and to chase and arrest you had to have seen a FELONY in progress. Neither applies in this case. It's been analysed over and over.

They weren't cops tho, as proven beyond all reasonable doubt they were the actual criminals in the this case. The whole Dindu Nuffin defense curdled under the cold sterile light of Georgia legalism.

You see, the law, whether you like or not, allows for a LAWFUL citizens arrest, but only based on a specific set of criteria.

A criteria those three dumb yokels failed so miserably to achieve that all three of them will experience the hopelessness of jail for the majority of the rest of their lives.

And being so soft, corpulent and easily frightened, their suffering will be unending. Their estates likely to be sued by by the family of the victim. Their relatives will have to bear the shame of their stupidity for a long time. A pall has been cast over their community.

Totally worth defending a unoccupied house from the evil Hottentots.

Being "racist" might not be illegal, but the law does not automatically forgive you for being a retard.

To even think so is simply retarded.

Last edited:
He wasn't the homeowner. He was a neighbourhood yahoo. Even a construction site owner doesn't have a right in need of protecting to chase down and murder a trespassing lookie-loo

The law THEN was that you had to have direct knowledge of the crime (i.e. Witness it happen in person) to apprehend in the moment, and to chase and arrest you had to have seen a FELONY in progress. Neither applies in this case. It's been analysed over and over.
They will of course ignore this because its not convenient. The same way they continue to ignore the vehicular assault. The law be damned, you can do whatever you want when you see someone committing a misdemeanor.

What homeowner? None of these people owned the property (a home under construction) this guy was at. And none of them even saw him at it.
The father was a homeowner in the neighborhood. Different states have different manslaughter guidelines etc… So I’m not saying 4 years of a 10 year sentence would have been enough, but I don’t think they set out to murder this person, and hate crime? I don’t think so. But is what is, and hey, hope the cops show up quick when crime shoots you in your neighborhood.

There was so much crime in the neighborhood that Travis the murderer left his handgun in his unlocked car and it was stolen. Lol. glad he’s gonna rot in jail.

If I'm snooping inside someone's home and sprint out, yes you should have the right to bring your gun and yell at me to stop and need to explain what I was doing in your neighbor's house. And I'm morally obligated to stop and tell you. If I grab your gun, you have the right to shoot me.

And drive after him, and hit him with your car, and block his escape, and point your gun at him?

His Name is the Prince of Peace, not Frank fucking Castle.

Back