Crime What should happen to Arbery killers?

What should happen to Arbery's killers

• Total voters
Nobody cares what you prefer larry.
Nobody cares what you prefer either jballs

I mean, I’m sure everybody gets annoyed at me accurately predicting things, because I’m just generally much smarter than somebody than you, and most the posters here in geneneral, but yeah you’re completely insignificant and likely have a pretty small universe between your eyes.

Arbery was seen many times inside that home in the McMichaels neighborhood. Ended up we found out Arbery was a multiple time thief. Good chance some of the things stolen in that neighborhood were stolen by Ahmaud.

And Ahmaud's reaction to them was the reaction of a guilty man in my opinion. A good and innocent man stops and explains why he has been entering a house that he doesn't own. And Ahmaud was not that, and he ran when he got caught. And the reaction of a guilty man would be to more likely attack those who caught him
Two men chase you down in a truck and yell at you to stop god damnit. What did you do? What are you running from? Stop or I’ll blow your fucking head off and they cut you off. And you are going to stop to see what they want?

The father was a homeowner in the neighborhood. Different states have different manslaughter guidelines etc… So I’m not saying 4 years of a 10 year sentence would have been enough, but I don’t think they set out to murder this person, and hate crime? I don’t think so. But is what is, and hey, hope the cops show up quick when crime shoots you in your neighborhood.
Whether they initially intended to murder him or not, murder him they did.

I mean, I’m sure everybody gets annoyed at me accurately predicting things, because I’m just generally much smarter than somebody than you, and most the posters here in geneneral, but yeah you’re completely insignificant and likely have a pretty small universe between your eyes.
I don’t know who the fuck you are but I do prefer jballs

The father was a homeowner in the neighborhood. Different states have different manslaughter guidelines etc… So I’m not saying 4 years of a 10 year sentence would have been enough,

Shut up larry. You fool no one, including yourself, with your claims of being smart.

There was so much crime in the neighborhood that Travis the murderer left his handgun in his unlocked car and it was stolen. Lol. glad he’s gonna rot in jail.
As known now that Ahmaud stole many times before, and Ahmaud seen many times in that house, Ahmaud would be suspect number one for who stole Travis's hand gun out of his car

As known now that Ahmaud stole many times before, and Ahmaud seen many times in that house, Ahmaud would be suspect number one for who stole Travis's hand gun out of his car
A person they leaves their handgun in an unlocked car is too stupid to own a gun. No wonder he murdered someone. Glad he will rot in prison.
The owner of the property said that Ahmaud didn’t take anything from the property and the cop told the Mctrashholes that just a few nights before they killed Ahmaud.

I have not watched this trial at all. I've read some reports and this is all so sketchy. From my understanding...

• Arbery had been stealing from new construction home sites
  • The killers caught him "jogging" near a site
  • The killers were actively looking for him
Please correct me if I am wrong on any of the above points.

What I am not sure of is....

Did Arbery grab the gun?

I don't know about false imprisonment if the guy was robbing. Citizens can arrest criminals.

If he was up to no good, got caught, grabbed the gun, then.... he got Darwin Awarded. If that is not the case, then these two guys should get the full weight of the law. Again... I am mostly ignorant here, but those are the factors that matter to me.
You're wrong on all of the above points if you include the quotes around jogging.

It’s crazy how there’s still posters here defending the murderer’s even after all of the evidence showed that they were clearly in the wrong and they’ve been found guilty.

I know that there’s some racist morons here but it’s still wild to me.

Last edited:
Wrong. That’s exactly what a citizens arrest WAS in Georgia at the time, before they changed it. Why would they change it recently if what these guys did were illegal?
It said the crime had to be being committed in your presence; no crime was being committed in their presence; hence, no citizens arrest.

It’s crazy how there’s still posters here defending the murderer’s even after all of the evidence showed that they were clearly in the wrong and they’ve been found guilty.

I know that that there’s some racist morons here but it’s still wild to me.
The best part is speaking in hypotheticals and "theory crafting" when we just saw them convicted on all counts. No, they weren't within their rights to do ANY of that shit. Hence their conviction on ALL charges, not just the murder.

The father was a homeowner in the neighborhood. Different states have different manslaughter guidelines etc… So I’m not saying 4 years of a 10 year sentence would have been enough, but I don’t think they set out to murder this person, and hate crime? I don’t think so. But is what is, and hey, hope the cops show up quick when crime shoots you in your neighborhood.

As to your assertion they did not set out to kill him..........I'll give you that one. They were not convicted of first degree murder. Georgia law does not even have degrees of murder. They do not have to show premeditation to convict of malice murder. Only expressed or implied malice. Implied malice does not even have to prove deliberate intent. Just that the killing was unprovoked. When you are chasing a guy with guns threatening to kill him and he is running away.......that's about as unprovoked as you can get.

As to the hate crime....gotta disagree there. Highly doubt they would have armed themselves and got in a truck to chase a white kid. And the guy that shot him did call him a 'fucking ni**** ' while he was dying instead of seeing if he could help him....but whatevs.

As to your comments on police behavior......... I'll take a slow police response over deliberate attempts by law enforcement and prosecutors to sweep their buddies murder under the rug every day of the week.

what is funny is the local news here says. He was killed because he was black. AND that they thought he was robbing a place.
Maybe...just maybe, the shooting was more about they thought he was robbing a place than him being black....

Are you absolutely certain of this, or are you making the same assumptions those three murderers made?
Yes. Ahmaud was seen several times in the home and in the neighborhood. Things were stolen in that home. Ahmaud is known to be a thief in his past and putting all that together would make him the number one suspect for who stole the gun out of that car as well. That doesn't mean he did it, but he would be the number one suspect

what is funny is the local news here says. He was killed because he was black. AND that they thought he was robbing a place.
Maybe...just maybe, the shooting was more about they thought he was robbing a place than him being black....
He was shot because he decided to charge and grab the gun. He'd be alive if he just stopped and talked

Back